Good Multi-Vitamins

Whats a good multi-vitamin?

none, Superfood is your best bet

I’ve stopped using regular multi’s and use Superfood instead - no complaints about it here.

I’d give it a shot instead.

[quote]rsg wrote:
I’ve stopped using regular multi’s and use Superfood instead - no complaints about it here.

I’d give it a shot instead.[/quote]

I was actually thinking about going with superfood as well. Is one serving a day enough? Right now I take two GNC MegaMen’s tabs a day. However, Superfood is 28 servings… I really can’t be spending $30 every 14 days on a new tub.

[quote]Rattler wrote:
rsg wrote:

I’d give it a shot instead.

I was actually thinking about going with superfood as well. Is one serving a day enough? Right now I take two GNC MegaMen’s tabs a day. However, Superfood is 28 servings… I really can’t be spending $30 every 14 days on a new tub.[/quote]

I’m sure that would still be better than the average multi - half a serving would be equiv to 6 fruits and veg, so if you still getting most of them from food, then you should be good to go.

What does it taste like?

a mild berry flavor.

it’s not great like Surge or Metabolic Drive, but it’s palatable

[quote]Chaz23 wrote:
What does it taste like?[/quote]

Kind of like a herbal tea or a weak juice - it’s not bad and easy to get used to.

I’ve mentioned this in another thread but I’ll say it again. Buy some plain yogurt (I prefer Stoneyfield Farms), and add 2 scoops of Superfood and 1/2 cup of yogurt and a little bit of Splenda to taste and mix well.

It tastes very good, really almost like blueberry yogurt. And usually there ends up being a few small bits of Superfood that didn’t get mixed all the way and when you get to these it’s like biting into a berry. Weird, but true. Try it!

Animal Pak

[quote]sjfou wrote:
Animal Pak[/quote]

I agree, but sometimes the 11 pills in one pack can get a bit excessive. Especially with half of them being huge. That said i take a pak everyday.