T Nation

Good meal recipes on Web???

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good websites for good clean meal recipes on web.

I was looking for something that fell in the 40/30/30 range 40% Protein, 30% Carb, 30% Fat.

Any good sites?

Thanks!

Steve Berardi had a few articles on T-Mag called “Recipes for Success.”

for good recipes do a search on this forum. A lot of people like ko a chef, have put good recipes on this forum. Also check out cooks.com. There’s some good recipes there also.

Current thread by Rumbach. Take a look. SRS

There are thousands of recipe sites on the web, but they will more than likely not fit your diet perfectly. You need to learn how to tweak recipes to fit your dietary needs.This may mean using different ingredients, or cooking techniques.

I like to pick a particular food, do a google search, then pick what I like from several different recipes to come up with a “hybrid” of them.

If you need help doing this, you can always post here on the forum and I will be more than happy to help.

J-Hizat…I really think that you’re limiting your meal options be looking solely for [quote]something that fell in the 40/30/30 range 40% Protein, 30% Carb, 30% Fat.[/quote]

You need to get out of that Zone, in my opinion. Rather than structure your meals according to that methodology, shoot for your 40/30/30 ratio at the end of the day. Utilize meal combos as promoted by JB in Massive Eating and consume the appropriate amounts of kcals from each macro over the course of the day.