T Nation

Good Mattress Topper for Sleeping?

Hi all, I've been having issues sleeping lately. Specifically, I wake up tossing and turning, and some times sore. I was thinking about getting that memory foam to put atop the mattress. Has anyone tried a brand they'd recommend? Would you recommend something else?

Thank you for your time,
Enrac

There's this mystical search function I just used. Looks like some folks really like the Tempurpedic topper. I think Costco sells something similar called "Novafoam", or something like that. Anyone tried the Costco (cheaper) version?

Any other brand suggestions?

I believe soft mattresses and pillow toppers are overrated.

I have the least muscle pain when I sleep on our hard futon or on the floor. When I sleep on our pillow top mattress I have a lot of muscle pain. A hard surface seems to be the great equalizer for my body.

Mine was among the best purchases I have ever made - and I bought a cheap one on Overstock.com. We also got one for the cheap mattress in our guest room, and have gotten unsolicited (and unknowing) compliments from family on how comfortable it is and how well they slept.

You can get a great deal on a similar one here: http://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Serta-Supreme-3-inch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Topper/3298249/product.html