Good luck

Good luck in everyone’s training. For personal reasons, I feel the need to move on. Remember, that the key to everything in life, including lifting, is consistency.

For those of a religous mind, I would appreciate a thought for my wife who is soon undergoing colon cancer surgery. Thanks in advance.

Train hard, eat right, sleep deep and live clean.

And vote for GW! hehehe

I sincerely wish you and your wife the best of luck in life. Take care.

Hey A.R., don’t hesitate to come back once in awhile and say “hi”, okay?

And you and your wife will definitely be in our family’s prayers. I’m betting she’ll be just fine!

Keep a positive faith and outlook on life!

Mike

Bro…my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family…stay strong and tuff, man…and your good heart will see you through anything…

Jason

Absoulutely best wishes for you and your wife.

Pop in from time to time to keep us updated.

Avoids,
I’ve appreciated your input. Best of luck to you and your wife.

AR,

Best wishes to your wife and also for you. My dear sweet wife fought the good fight for 5 years before the cancer finally won the battle for her life.

My wish for you is that you find 30 minutes a couple of time a week for you to exercise and to relieve the stress of being the support for her. The feeling I remember the most is of helplessnes and everything being out of my control, being worthless and weak.

You need to keep healthy and strong for her and for yourself. Exercise in whatever from you choose will be of great benefit to you. Read everything you can find on colon cancer, knowledge is power. Remember to be her most ferocious advocate, no one else will look out for her as much as you.

Sorry if I am rambling but typing this brings back many painful memories and some good ones too.

God Bless. Be Strong.

I hope your wife recovers fully and soon.

Thanks Avoids, and take it easy. It’s been great reading your posts and I hope to hear from you again in the future.

-When in doubt, flip it to burst.

Best of luck!

Good luck to your wife and yourself, my Republican brother! God bless, and remember the strong always survive one way or the other.

Best wishes AR. Stay positive - the mind is a powerful thing!!

good luck to you and your wife. and bro, if your leaving because of what i think your leaving for dont do it!

A.R.,
You will be in our prayers.I concur with Sully,he has given you great advice.My wife had thyroid cancer,luckily she survived so I know what you are going thru.

AR, you’ve always been one of my favorite contributors on the forums. Very down-to-earth and rational. Please come back and post sometime.

And best of luck to Mrs. Roids. I wish you guys all the best.

My thoughts, prayers and positive energy to you and your wife AR.

Avoids-

Keep the faith…Prayers do get answered!

At age 47, my mom was diagnosed with advanced colon cancer…that was 17 years ago last week.

Your T-friends will keep you and your wife in our prayers.

Lexie

Hey Man,

I can’t imagine what you must be going through, but i wish you and your wife well and god willing she will recover

Tokman

All the best to you and your wife. I wish she gets and stays healthy for a long, long time.
PS
No GW in 2004

Good luck to you and your wife. We’ll miss you on here.