T Nation

Good Luck, Boys

The Mexican army is invading Juarez:

I’m wishing them luck.

They will chase them into America

Detroit needs some action like that.

which ever cartels had the most inside help will survive all of this. and i wouldn’t be surprised if one of them managed to get a “hunch” and are laying low through all of this.

gangs got crazy around the border and near the expats, mexican police and army stepped it up, cant mess with tourism dollars.

isn’t the first time theyve tried this, wont be last.

also the lack of travel warnings around the border cities is oddly quiet. that will keep me outta TJ for a bit more than anything else.

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
which ever cartels had the most inside help will survive all of this. and i wouldn’t be surprised if one of them managed to get a “hunch” and are laying low through all of this.

gangs got crazy around the border and near the expats, mexican police and army stepped it up, cant mess with tourism dollars.

also the lack of travel warnings around the border cities is oddly quiet. that will keep me outta TJ for a bit more than anything else.[/quote]

Very probably true. There’s enough dirt inside the Mexican armed forces to keep at least some cartels very well informed, and safe.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Detroit needs some action like that.[/quote]

And Camden. And New Orleans…

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
PB-Crawl wrote:

also the lack of travel warnings around the border cities is oddly quiet. that will keep me outta TJ for a bit more than anything else.

Very probably true. There’s enough dirt inside the Mexican armed forces to keep at least some cartels very well informed, and safe.[/quote]

The Mexican army is the most respected institution in Mexico. Generally, if you’re being chased by shady cops in Mexico for no apparent reason, it’s recommended that you don’t stop until you get to a Mexican army checkpoint.

Whoever in the Mexican army tips off the cartels before a raid or whatever should have a grisly example made of them.

Prcal is right the Mexican military is very respected and they do not pussy foot. Although there equipment is not like the US, they sure do have ethics and the majority do believe in the cause against Cartels.

Mexico is seriously teetering on a civil war. The residents there are scared for there lives especially among the border cities.
Hopefully they will come out on top, on of my uncles is a Federali, (FBI). He told me the situation is going to get worse before it gets better.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

And Camden. And New Orleans… [/quote]

Might happen soon enough…

[quote]JD430 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
skaz05 wrote:

And Camden. And New Orleans…

Might happen soon enough…[/quote]

You maybe right

What the hell is wrong with people? How long till they realize prohibition is unsustainable?

[quote]lixy wrote:
What the hell is wrong with people? How long till they realize prohibition is unsustainable?

[/quote]

What are you talking about? Someone smoking weed or snorting coke is much worse than all the homicides!

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
lixy wrote:

What are you talking about? Someone smoking weed or snorting coke is much worse than all the homicides![/quote]

But the root cause is the war on drugs.