Good God Those Are Low!!

Chris, thanks man, I appreciate your insight. However, I do disagree with some points you made. In terms of my genetic limit, I don’t think anyone knows. Although, I have a better idea of what that is since you people can’t see me or my family. At 6’1 and 190 lbs. I’ve already gone above and beyond what I thought was capable of. My genes are tall and very skinny. Somehow, through smart training and dieting, I’ve overcome those genes. I know that I don’t have the genes to grow much bigger than 190 lbs. and still remain very lean (I’ve been 198 at 12% once before). I would say that at most, I could gain another 5-10 lbs. of lbm through smart training, eating, sleeping and supplementation but that would honestly take several years of dedication. Of course I will remain dedicated if opting to use gear. My goal is a lbm gain of 25 lbs. which is fairly reasonable. To achieve that in 3 months would be great but I would be satisfied to gain just 10 lbs. The reason I say 25 is not because of the number it puts me at, but more because I think I can gain that much from my first few cycles (whether it be a few 2 on 4 offs or a 8 or 10 week cycle). The psychological addiction I speak of is not that of becoming addicted to gaining weight so quickly. It is more that I do not want to use gear and have unbelievable workouts (huge strength increases) and then have to be off of it and have “flat” workouts. I know I will be satisfied with my looks if I actually put on 25 lbs. of lbm. In fact, I might be too satisfied and want to lose some of it. I’m not concerned that neither Bill nor Brock have recommended me something. However, Bill did tell me that if he was in my position, he would be comfortable using gear. I think many of you who are against me using might also feel comfortable if in my position. Maybe not. I just don’t think the answer to whether 19 year olds should use steroids is as clear cut as you think it is. Individuality is key. I could be as mature (physically) as a 26 year old. I strongly disagree that just because I’m only 19 years old (almost 20) that I should be automatically told not to use gear. Unless I can get Bill or Brock’s advice on what to do, I will probaly end up doing Cy’s suggestion.

I will purchase Clomid and use it every day for a few weeks. How much should I use, 50 mg or 100 mg, ED or EOD?? How long should I do it for before testing my T levels?? I will see a doctor in 2 weeks and plan on getting regular blood tests once beginning. Thanks fellows for your advice and input.

I’ve been reading all your posts for a while, and this last set of messages has really motivated me to reply. I am also a hard-gainer who, in my teens and 20’s, had to eat piles just to not lose weight. Having just turned 40, I am finally able to gain some LBM. In the last 2.5 years, I’ve put on a little over 37 pounds (187#/11% BF last week), so at 6’1" I finally look normal. No, I have never used juice. I did it all with diet and finding the right split that worked for me.

I would also be concerned with the psychological problems attendant on drug use if I were you. To be quite frank, you do not appear to be emotionally mature enough to handle a little criticism, or even advice that you don’t agree with. Most of your responses are quite defensive and more thatn a little whiney. They don’t show enough good judgement to convince most of the readers that you can handle it.

There are some very good reasons why most of the replies are trying to dissuade you from using. One is that your body and psyche are going to change alot in the next 2 to 4 years. At 19 you can’t know this, but it will be one of the nice things you have to look forward to as you grow up. 2 years is not too long to wait to find out what Nature has in store for you, and might be much nicer and more lasting if you wait just a little longer. Another reason is that you haven’t been all too honest about who you are or what you’re about. This certainly hasn’t created an impression of you as someone anybody could trust. Rather, it makes you look like you’d do or say anything to get what you want, regardless of the consequences. You’re sure that 'roids are the magic bullet for this problem you have, whatever it is. Suppose they don’t perform as expected? What will you do then? You also haven’t told us why you want to use. Do you think you have a shot as a contender and you want to get an edge on the competition, or is it just that you don’t look good enough? Looking back on it, everybody at 19 looks wonderful so you’ll get no sympathy from me if that’s you’re complaint.

Lastly, you ought to be careful about getting advice from somebody who’d tell an underage minor to use an illegal substance, regardless what it is. What are their motives? Have they given any thought about what might happen to you, or do they just want your money? Or something else? Taking juice is not without problems; this site is full of real-life stories about both the good and the bad such as site infections, gangrene, phoney gear, having your mail opened, etc. Another possibility over the long term is arrest and jail. If you think at 19 it’s worth that risk then I feel sorry for you.

If I were 30 and in your shoes, I might feel differently. But I’d be 11 years older than you are now, 11 years of more experience, more resources, greater maturity, etc. It’s a big difference. There are a dozen guys at my gym, in their 40’s, who did just what you’re talking about doing so they could get in the “500 Bench Club” or whatever. Most have ended up bald or with a trick shoulder or somesuch; they’ll all tell you it wasn’t worth it and that they’d rather have their shoulders or hair back again. If you really have $200 a week to spend on supplements, call a coach for a phone consultation and stop posting to this BB. You might actually get some good advice.