Good Gains Then a Slow Halt

is it normal for the first 6 weeks to make some crazy gains and then come to a slow hault. the past 2 gaining cycles ive noticed this. to me it makes sense to still stay on for a 10-12 weeks so the body gets used to the new gains and hopefully not have much loss on PCT.

just wondering if anyone else notices this.

ty

You probably need to eat more if you want gains to improve. You posted elsewhere about losing your appetite. I imagine that’s related. I have no idea about staying on drugs but my experience has been that when holding weight, even if it’s not all lean, you’re body will acclimate and more easily return to that weight in the future or swap for lean tissue if you’re active and stay there a long time.

i’ll keep the same fats and proteins and just try upping the carbs and hit cardio a few min longer. the tren i guess is finally killing the apetite.

ty,

There is nothing wrong with taking a few days off from force feeding to reset and relax a little. 3-4 days just lower your food intake then when your ready start power feeding again. A few days of less calories will not hurt a 12 week bulk in the long run. I hate posting in the Nutrition forum because all those tofu eating, Zen preaching hippies gottta chime in with all their useless jargon and ramblings.

But to answer your original question it is normal for your body to become accustomed to the gear and increased calories around 4-7 weeks. Its just trying to stabilize they new weight, drugs, water and calories. By taking a few days off and not necessarily under feeding, but eating less you should be able to trick your body back into another growth spurt like the first 5 weeks.

I notice the same pattern too. I really gain fast in the first 4-5 weeks, then gains trickle in. Of course, it’s not all lean muscle gains - blood volume, glycogen storage, etc. play a factor too in the initial gains.

i’ve already started making mental notes for my next cycle… i always think the next one will be enough… but it never is :slight_smile:

its going to be a bulk/mass cycle. ive yet to do one of those.

I definitely see that too, explode in size then kind of slow down after… def gotta keep those calories up but it can be hard with school/work

I think adopting the mindset of “Just eat more” is a bad idea and will likely result in unneeded fat gain and not much of a gain in LBM. After a certain time on test your body will begin to compensate be up-regulating SHBG, coupling this with big eating your muscle tissue specific insulin sensitivity will be lower as well as an increase in myostatin which peeks between weeks 8-12 (and then begins to decrease after week 12 at least according the the studies I’ve seen) *NOTE, these were men on TRT doses up until a maximum of 600mg/w and the pattern of myostatin increase, peak, and then decrease was the same across the board.

Keeping this in mind, you have two options. Increase the dose//add a different compound. Or what i personally prefer, focus on fat-loss for a few weeks(lower carbohydrates, increase cardio, etc the usual shit) before concentrating once again on muscle acquisition at a time that your body is better suited for it.

im thinking i’ll drop the tren and up the test to about 500 for a few weeks and then come off. so far all my shorter cycles ive recovered well. no need to get upset with solid gains. gotta keep my mind right. its a marathon not a sprint.

Yeah if your gains are halting stuffing your face isn’t the best idea.

Switch your training up(time of day, PWO nutrition, training split, etc…)

Switch compounds!!! Alternate orals, or switch out atleast one substance every 6-8 weeks if your going to cycle for longer. Also taper up dosages, so your body is always behind the adaptation to the Exo AAS.

-PTD

I have never alternated orals but I like the concept. I have done one oral at beginning and a different at the end. I have used the taper up method and it does work quite well.

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
I have never alternated orals but I like the concept. I have done one oral at beginning and a different at the end. I have used the taper up method and it does work quite well. [/quote]

My bulking cycle is going to be:

Week A: Anadrol 100mg
Week B: DBol 50mg
Week C: Winstrol 25mg + Clen 40mcg + Anavar 10mg + Tren A 50mg

Alternating A and B every other week, with a Week C thrown in to combat the adipose. Super effective. I will also start with Deca and switch to Eq after about 10 weeks, on top of Test E.

Cheers,
-PTD

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:

I have never alternated orals but I like the concept. I have done one oral at beginning and a different at the end. I have used the taper up method and it does work quite well. [/quote]

Alternating A and B every other week, with a Week C thrown in to combat the adipose. Super effective. I will also start with Deca and switch to Eq after about 10 weeks, on top of Test E.

Cheers,
-PTD[/quote]

I fucking love it when you post Dave. You’re an animal!

Cheers,
-PTD[/quote]

Throwing Anavar in after a couple weeks of dbol and anadrol has to have some great synergy. Week C, do you feel it makes the Winny more pronounced or do you use it just to roll off the harsher orals for a minute?

Thanks for sharing that.

Just out of curiosity pain train dave does your liver ever hurt taking that many orals. Just asking so i know for future cycles.

[quote]Mad -scientist wrote:
Just out of curiosity pain train dave does your liver ever hurt taking that many orals. Just asking so i know for future cycles.[/quote]

Dave knows no fear, DAVE KNOWS NO PAIN

Cheers,
-PTD[/quote]
Wow. Nice idea here. I rarely use orals but this seems a great way to go!

i dropped the Tren and front loaded some T400… im gonna ride this out a few weeks and if nothing happens i’ll come off. but man my fucking appetite is back! i cant eat enough! this is awesome!

[quote]SwD wrote:

Cheers,
-PTD[/quote]
Wow. Nice idea here. I rarely use orals but this seems a great way to go!
[/quote]

Yeah, especially if you love yellow skin and eyes and serious itching!