'Good' Food

Living alone has taught me to cook, which I’ve gotten down pretty well by now. But I’m wondering, what’s typical “good” food? I’m talking about food like chicken breast; chicken beast is hard to make unhealthy.

Broccoli, beef, turkey breast, and such. Feel free to mention some recipes, if you wish, along with toppings such as tomatoes and onions.

[quote]Xander89 wrote:
Living alone has taught me to cook, which I’ve gotten down pretty well by now. But I’m wondering, what’s typical “good” food? I’m talking about food like chicken breast; chicken beast is hard to make unhealthy.

Broccoli, beef, turkey breast, and such. Feel free to mention some recipes, if you wish, along with toppings such as tomatoes and onions.[/quote]

i like to buy 10 lbs of buffalo and make a stew… spices, veggies, meat. that way i can pull out a thing full of it and warm it up. usually lasts about a week or a little less. saves time. tasty.

are you wearing a dress in your avatar?

[quote]duddy wrote:
i like to buy 10 lbs of buffalo and make a stew… spices, veggies, meat. that way i can pull out a thing full of it and warm it up. usually lasts about a week or a little less. saves time. tasty.

are you wearing a dress in your avatar? [/quote]

How much for and where do you get your buffalo? That sounds really good (not to mention relatively cheap.)

Read the Anabolic Recipes thread. Great stuff

[quote]blue_star_cadet wrote:
duddy wrote:

are you wearing a dress in your avatar?

How much for and where do you get your buffalo? That sounds really good (not to mention relatively cheap.)[/quote]

i get it at my local farmers market for 5$lb. its super lean. natural grass fed. and the other meat sellers there sell their beef for $5lb for 80/20, so its a no brainer. http://www.kcbuffalo.com/