T Nation

'Good' Food

Living alone has taught me to cook, which I’ve gotten down pretty well by now. But I’m wondering, what’s typical “good” food? I’m talking about food like chicken breast; chicken beast is hard to make unhealthy.

Broccoli, beef, turkey breast, and such. Feel free to mention some recipes, if you wish, along with toppings such as tomatoes and onions.

[quote]Xander89 wrote:
Living alone has taught me to cook, which I’ve gotten down pretty well by now. But I’m wondering, what’s typical “good” food? I’m talking about food like chicken breast; chicken beast is hard to make unhealthy.

Broccoli, beef, turkey breast, and such. Feel free to mention some recipes, if you wish, along with toppings such as tomatoes and onions.[/quote]

i like to buy 10 lbs of buffalo and make a stew… spices, veggies, meat. that way i can pull out a thing full of it and warm it up. usually lasts about a week or a little less. saves time. tasty.

are you wearing a dress in your avatar?

[quote]duddy wrote:
i like to buy 10 lbs of buffalo and make a stew… spices, veggies, meat. that way i can pull out a thing full of it and warm it up. usually lasts about a week or a little less. saves time. tasty.

are you wearing a dress in your avatar? [/quote]

How much for and where do you get your buffalo? That sounds really good (not to mention relatively cheap.)

Read the Anabolic Recipes thread. Great stuff

[quote]blue_star_cadet wrote:
duddy wrote:

are you wearing a dress in your avatar?

How much for and where do you get your buffalo? That sounds really good (not to mention relatively cheap.)[/quote]

i get it at my local farmers market for 5$lb. its super lean. natural grass fed. and the other meat sellers there sell their beef for $5lb for 80/20, so its a no brainer. http://www.kcbuffalo.com/