T Nation

Good First Cycle Supplement

I want to go onto my first serious cycle and was wondering what would be a good supplement? I was looking at cycling either 11 oxo or h drol for 5 weeks with CEL cycle assist and ZMA/tribulus/creatine when done.

I am 20 and have been lifting seriously for about 4 years now. I do not want anything that will be too detrimental in the long term or anything that will bulk me up too much. Any suggestions??

Lets see, if you are 20 and don’t want any thing too detrimental or bulking don’t use steroids or PHs.

A serious cycle is not 11 oxo and/or Hdrol.

Just take ZMA, tribulus, creatine and a lot of whole food.

Or be serious about your ‘first serious cycle’ and get real steroids and use theem. DO SOME RESEARCH!!!

I had a few lines written out about how bad of an idea this is, but I’ll try being nice about it.

First, you’ll need to post your current stats so we can help you out better. The fact that you’re 20 already sends up a red flag, as most people will consider you too young to be tweaking with your HPTA. If you’re worried about stuff being detrimental long term the longer you wait to use AAS (including prohormones), the less chance of damaging your HPTA.

Also, the fact that you think ZMA/tribulus/creatine is enough for a proper post cycle therapy means you don’t know much about AAS. It really is just a case of you not knowing what you don’t know. If you’re dead set on using, the best advice I can give you is to read the stickies, take some notes with a pen and pad, and read this forum daily for the next 6 months, then make your decision whether or not you still want to use AAS. If at the end of those 6 months you still want to use, you’ll be able to make a much more educated decision about how you’re going to go through with it.

Also, if you’re going to take notes, which I seriously recommend… don’t leave the pad out for mom and dad to find. Just sayin’.

For what it’s worth, this is all coming from a 21 year old. :confused:

im aware that just ZMA/tribulus/creatine is not enough, I know for a propert PCt things I would probably need clomid but yes I am unaware of alot of this and such is why I asked the question. I probably will just continue with creatine/zma considering your advice, thank you

current stats
height 6’1"
weight 175 lbs
BF: 11.5%

bench: 285
squat and clean cant do b/c bad back so just been lifting light and high reps

You know that you need a proper PCT, but you’re going to continue on without one? And yet you “do not want anything that will be too detrimental in the long term.” What do you think will happen?

I didn’t say I would continue without one, that is why I was aksing because I didnt have a plan for a proper one because I dont have the means to obtain certain products