Good fat loss meal plan that isn't boring AF?

Can someone with good nutritional knowledge and experience with bodybuilding help me build a good meal plan? I haven’t been feeling myself and want to fix my diet and eat food that I like that is healthy. Can someone help me develop a good meal plain for cutting down fat without muscle loss?

I’m 170 lbs with 15-20% body fat at 5’7 height.

Meal Plan Idea

I thought of this meal plan (just a rough idea):
Breakfast: Oatmeal with berries and some coconut oil 1 Egg with Egg Whites

Lunch: Whole Grain Toast with Chicken Breast cooked in spices sandwich

Pre-Workout Meal: Protein Shake with Water or Almond Milk Oatmeal again like breakfast

Post-Workout: Protein Shake with water or almond milk

Pre-Workout Meal: Protein Shake with Water or Almond Milk Oatmeal again like breakfast

Dinner: 94/7 Ground Turkey with Avocado and Quinoa or Brown Rice and Glaze + Olive Oil (I don’t really like rice or Quinoa, I do like whole grain toast like Dave Killer Bread).

I’m thinking of around 50-60g of fat, a moderate amount of carbs, and about 180g of protein. Slowly cut down and shred body fat without losing muscle. I just want to look good with a six-pack and be healthy with energy. I just want to eat food that is easy to make, cheap, and easy on my body.

Velocity Diet,

And then with all your free time take on a new enterprise with ferocious deliberation for 28 days, to coincide with your focused nutrition attempt. Great intervention.

Edit:
Well shit, didn’t realize how old this post was. Hopefully you’re still around mate.

3 Likes