Good Dieting And Good Reults

i figured i would post this to people looking for a decent diet that are having trouble finding one.

this diet has worked for me with no matter what kind of results i am looking for. cutting or bulking.
and it works great!

heres how it goes.

morning, pre work out

1 cup or PLAIN oat meal mixed with 1/8cup frozen blue berries, 1/8 cup frozen strawberries, 1/8 cup frozen grapes, i alternate the blueberries with the black berries.

1 scoop (24g) of whey protein and 1 scoop (5g) of glutamine and a half cup of cottage cheese
a glass of grapefruit juice

post work out
2 scoops (48) of whey protien and a 5g scoop of glutamine

mid morning snack, 1 hardboiled egg full with yolk and 1 full serving of frosted mini wheats 24 biscuits or a nutragrain bar sometimes both

lunch
a ham and roastbeef sandwhich 4 slices of each with 1 slice of swiss cheese. 2 slices of WHOLE WHEAT BREAD.

not exactly sure how much but i use a fist full of spinach and mix it with 1/4 of a chopped red pepper and 1/4 of a chopped yellow pepper for a salad with a chopped full hardboiled egg on it. (no dressing) it really does taste good.

half cup of cottage cheese, and either an apple, banana, kiwi, ( some sort of fruit.

mid afternoon snack
1 cup of oat meal
maybe 16 pretzils

evening meal.
i alternate between red meat or white meat i.e. chicken or beef. mostly white meat tho. if its chicken i will eat 2 chicken breasts

1/2 cup of rice
1/2 cup of green beans

if it is red meat
i will heat 1/4 or 1/2 lb of red meet depending on how hungry i am or if i am limiting calories.

1/4 cup of green beans
1/2 cup of corn

night time snack ( usually befor bed)

1/2 cup cottage cheese
1 banana
1 and 1/2 scoup of whey protein (36 gs)

this works for me. i am just putting it out if anyone needs a diet plan. it has shown wonderfull cutting benefits AND bulking benefits. i actually am getting bigger and not gaining any fat from it. but i work out 5 days a week. i do 2 days with weights 1 day cardio and abs and than 2 days weights again and 2 days off.(5 min warm up run befor wights at 9.0 mph) you can alter the serving sizes to fit your goals even more.

less of the carbs more of the carbs and obviously protein intake to your weight. i average out to nearly 3000 cals a day. more or less. obviously it changes when my goals for cutting or bulking changes.

just thaught id throw it up to help out someone getting started on a decent diet.

if anyone responding has any negitive feeedback to the post please respond respectfully. im just tryin to help i do not wanna be drilled for it

I dont understand how it can work for BOTH cutting and bulking, they are total opposites.

by increasing or decreasing the amount of carbs and calories