T Nation

Good Daily Multivitamins?

What are some good multivitamins???

Alive whole food energizer

I’m a big fan of Gaspari Anavite

For unbiased opinion go to ConsumerLab and read the Multivitamin review.

Here is the Link:

I like ON’s Opti-Men quite a bit, personally.

I second Decepticon0 as that’s what I use. It comes in 3 pills throughout the day which I like the idea of splitting the intake up over the day rather then just 1 pill.

Anyone use Animal? I’ve always wanted to…

I’ve used Animal Pak from time to time, more like when I can get it I should say.

There are about 12 pills in each little packet so it must certainly cover everything, and I like it for the nostalgia as I’ve seen it advertised in the muscle mags since I was 14 or whatnot.

I use Berocca.

It gives me the b-b-bounce.

tweet

[quote]Nards wrote:
I’ve used Animal Pak from time to time, more like when I can get it I should say.

There are about 12 pills in each little packet so it must certainly cover everything, and I like it for the nostalgia as I’ve seen it advertised in the muscle mags since I was 14 or whatnot.[/quote]

And the fact that the letter “C” has been omitted from “Pak” means you KNOW it’s good!

Would be even better if they strung 4-6 z’s on the end of Pak though…

Dude that C gets in the way…the K does all the powerful K sound you need…the C is totally useless there!

(do not mention silent K)

Opti-Men, affordable, and covers most micronutrient bases

^ I like Opti-Men too.

I’m actually of the mind that we don’t need multivitamin and mineral supplements like we think.

I only take a pill if I really think I haven’t had enough fruits or vegetables that day…so maybe twice a week.

Sure it doesn’t hurt to take on every day I guess.

Vitamin Shoppe’s ultimate man, $30 for 3 months supply.