how does this cycle look??

week 1-12: 750mg test e a week
weel 1-10: 400mg of deca a week
week 1-4: 25 mg dbol a day
week 1-16: 10mg nolva a day
week 16-19: 100 mg clomid a day
week 16-20: 20mg nolva a day

anything i should add or remove??

sounds like a good cycle, why use the nolva during cycle though unless you have issues with gyno?

Swop the week 1-16 nolvadex for .25mg of Arimidex instead and run weeks 1-15 and start nolvadex at week 15. The arimidex will control estrogen, leaving no point in the nolvadex, and without the igf-1 lowering aspect and triglyceride problems. Nolvadex has also been implemented in the up-regulating of progesterone receptors; though rare, potential making progestin symptoms worst.

The arimidex at low-dosage will control estrogen, while still allowing it to remain high enough not to damper gains and effect overall health as much, the nolvadex will allow estrogen to raise to a point that could potentially damage testicular cells - but hey, many people swear that testicular damaging levels of estrogen increase gains, I don’t buy into it myself and prefer to control estrogen and maintain it within normal psyiological levels with low-dose AI use. I’d also drop the clomid or the nolvadex, both is overkill in my opinion.

I think the Test is a little high myself, I would run 500 with 400 deca, and if you keep the test at 750 I would up the deca to 600 if you are at that point - just my thoughts, nothing wrong with your layout of test and deca though.

I might also add HCG during your cycle and stopping it’s use at week 14.

Just wondering: Why do you add Dbol at the beginning rather than front loading test? Thanks.

Im wondering what this recent Nolva fetish is all about. Why the hell use nolva unless you need to? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Also, only 25mg of Dbol? I’ve always seen the best results in people, myself included, in the 30-50mg/day range. One of my buddies actually was a dumbass about it and used 80mg a day for a while and saw about the same results as I did using 45mg a day.

Just my 2 cents…

If you are going to drop the test like someone else mentioned try and maintain a 5:3 ratio of test to deca. so if your gonna go to 500 then drop the deca to 300. Also i have used dbol in a low dose like that before but if your going to use 750mg of test and 400 of deca i think you could use more than 25mg

[quote]jimjim wrote:
how does this cycle look??

week 1-12: 750mg test e a week
weel 1-10: 400mg of deca a week
week 1-4: 25 mg dbol a day
week 1-16: 10mg nolva a day
week 16-19: 100 mg clomid a day
week 16-20: 20mg nolva a day

anything i should add or remove??[/quote]

Looks like a good one to me. I really liked doing Dbol during weeks 1-4. You might try 40 mg/day, while the window is open. That really jump started me.

Good luck!