T Nation

Good Cycle for a Boxer

If I decided to do a cycle most likely I would go with, Test prop and var basically what the beat2 suggested. I would use the arimdex as a PCT not during the cycle right?

Hey irish why are you not supporting steroid use…your in the steroid section…if you dont like steroids buzz off.

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Hey irish why are you not supporting steroid use…your in the steroid section…if you dont like steroids buzz off.[/quote]

I’ve been on this site for a long damn time, and supported a lot of people that do steroids.

However, to me, there’s a difference between taking steroids to achieve a better physique and taking steroids in order to fight and win.

As an aficinado of boxing, I’d rather see the guy not do it because of the bad name it gives a sport already rife with corruption. It’s just my personal opinion.

If you don’t like it, fucking blow me.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:
Hey irish why are you not supporting steroid use…your in the steroid section…if you dont like steroids buzz off.

I’ve been on this site for a long damn time, and supported a lot of people that do steroids.

However, to me, there’s a difference between taking steroids to achieve a better physique and taking steroids in order to fight and win.

As an aficinado of boxing, I’d rather see the guy not do it because of the bad name it gives a sport already rife with corruption. It’s just my personal opinion.

[/quote]

Agreed. I don’t see why you guys who are pro steroids (me being one of them), have to be pro steroids in tested sports. That is an unfair advantage or else they wouldnt be using them would they. You want to take drugs to get better…do it in a sport that allows. Or if you want to take them to improve your physique I see NOTHING wrong with that. But if you want to take them in a sport that forbids them and the majority are not using them…its unfair and cowardly.

[quote]ashrom wrote:
If I decided to do a cycle most likely I would go with, Test prop and var basically what the beat2 suggested. I would use the arimdex as a PCT not during the cycle right?[/quote]

NO this is not right. And by a statement such as this it proves that you are not ready for steroids as you have no little to no research on what to take and why.

[quote]facko wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
winkroar3 wrote:

Agreed. I don’t see why you guys who are pro steroids (me being one of them), have to be pro steroids in tested sports. That is an unfair advantage or else they wouldnt be using them would they. You want to take drugs to get better…do it in a sport that allows. Or if you want to take them to improve your physique I see NOTHING wrong with that. But if you want to take them in a sport that forbids them and the majority are not using them…its unfair and cowardly.[/quote]

x3

[quote]winkroar3 wrote:
Hey irish why are you not supporting steroid use…your in the steroid section…if you dont like steroids buzz off.[/quote]

Uhh…

who the fuck are you? 21 posts? are you kidding me?

You come onto this site a few days ago and are already shit talking on at least 2 separate threads.

Not to mention the fact that some of the people you are calling have a hell of a lot more respect than you could ever hope to demand.

Fightingirish can fight his own battles (and will i’m sure) but i take exception to negative posts in multiple threads with such a low post count.

Bout time you shut the fuck up.

Ta…

Jesus Christ this thread has become ridiculous. Before you people post any thing you need to read from the beginning. Yes your right I do not know much about steroids, that is why I created this thread, so I could get impute from others.

If you actually took the time to read my posts you would realize that I am merely asking questions and am curious. If you have nothing substantial to offer then please don�??t waste your time posting nonsensical remarks.

All I meant by my post is that if you put a couple weeks into reading about cycles, AIs, SERMs and things such as that you wouldnt ask such simple questions as the ones you are.

As its very common knowledge that AIs are used during cycle and SERMs post. If dont know what I mean by this statement then at least read all the stickies at the top of this forum and then come back with some legit questions.

Dude Ive done a bunch of research in the past 2 days, you have to start somewhere right. This is where I started. Thank you u just answered my question. That is all I was asking for. I read alot about arimdex, clomid and nolvadex.

I wasn�??t sure which was for PCT and which were used during. Believe it or not there is alot of info out there and the subject can get a bit confusing so instead of being a dick about it why not try to be informative.

Again, I am not planning to do a cycle right now maybe not ever but I am curious about the topic so that is why I am asking lots of questions. So by your statement I am assuming that clomid and nolvadex are SERM’s and Arimdex is an AI? Where can I find more info about AI’s and SERM’s?

Dude Ive done a bunch of research in the past 2 days, you have to start somewhere right. This is where I started. Thank you u just answered my question. That is all I was asking for. I read alot about arimdex, clomid and nolvadex.

I wasn�??t sure which was for PCT and which were used during. Believe it or not there is alot of info out there and the subject can get a bit confusing so instead of being a dick about it why not try to be informative.

Again, I am not planning to do a cycle right now maybe not ever but I am curious about the topic so that is why I am asking lots of questions. So by your statement I am assuming that clomid and nolvadex are SERM’s and Arimdex is an AI? Where can I find more info about AI’s and SERM’s?