Good Considering?

Ah sure why not! everyones gonna have a go at me for being ‘skinny’ but keep in mind im competing and need to stay lean/ in my weight group. . . other than that wouldnt mind an opinion!

PR’s and all that crap are on my page

Tricep

Bicep

another front

wheels

Back

Some PR’s

1rm bench = 310 (1.91 x BW)
1rm squat 420 (parallel)(2.6 x BW)
1rm dead 410 (stupid legs get in the way) (2.53 x BW)

Dip 3rm Bodyweight and 140lbs (using belt) i.e. >300lbs

Chins 3rm Bodyweight and 100 lbs (using belt) i.e >260 lbs

Superb V-taper.

Your physique reminds me of Eugene Sandow, lean and strong looking but not Hyoooge.

Keep up the good work!

nice 1 thanks. . i have a real small waist the v-taper only looks big by comparison! haha

How big is yur waist jw… o im trying to get a body like yurs right now but a couple lbs heavier like 165-170

its a 32" but i cant wear 32" trousers have to get 34’s or more sometimes. . glutes and hams and abductors are well developed cos of all the kicking and screws up my sizes so have to get bigger sizes but they hold the trousers up :slight_smile:

How wide are your shoulders? Bones not muscle, measure between the bumps at the ends of the clavicles.

Because your hips are the same width as mine and if your shoulders are the same width too then I’ll look like you when I get my lats bigger.

14 1/2" im only little ha

great to see a lean guy getting a good rating and not flamed. nice work. what do you compete in?

thanks a mil,
i know i was surprised myself . . i only put them up for the crack cos i was reading some of the other rate my physique threads and said ‘might as well’ thought i’d start a few arguments actually lol

Compete in Boxing and Taekwondo

[quote]bryan.kav wrote:
14 1/2" im only little ha[/quote]

After reading this, i wanted to check my shoulder bone length thing, and i got 17". I have about the same waist, but i dont have a taper. Nice physique. Really lean, profile said 4.5%bf, thats cool.

Ahzaz, you have little to no muscle mass and you don’t have lats which are part of the v-taper. Not trying to be mean but you need to stop wondering why you don’t have this or that on this site. You need to build some muscle.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Ahzaz, you have little to no muscle mass and you don’t have lats which are part of the v-taper. Not trying to be mean but you need to stop wondering why you don’t have this or that on this site. You need to build some muscle.[/quote]

I think after Ahzaz hits puberty he’ll have a better chance of building muscle.

Why “Good Considering”? you look good.

Glad to see you don’t have a powerlifter tummy.

DAMN lean. Nice work. You are not big but you still have an actual PHYSIQUE and deserve the solid rating. What are your shorterm and longterm goals? Any plans to move up a weight class ever?

[quote]bryan.kav wrote:
14 1/2" im only little ha[/quote]

Jeez, mine are 18" but I can’t imagine being any wider than you, maybe I just have “8th grade girl” lats.