Good Big Three?

Hey everyone,
I am going to be 16 in almost exactly a month and I was looking for an opinion on if I have good lifts for the big three.
My body weight is 168
Bench press: 135 Lbs
Squat: 185 lbs
Deadlift: 315 lbs
Thank you everyone who takes time to look at this.

[quote]pigeonperfect11 wrote:
Hey everyone,
I am going to be 16 in almost exactly a month and I was looking for an opinion on if I have good lifts for the big three.
My body weight is 168
Thank you everyone who takes time to look at this.[/quote]
Your strength is average for an athlete your age. You leave a lot on the table for strength and explosiveness.

Just keep training. Very few people have impressive numbers at 16, so don’t worry.

Agree with what has been said - keep your form tight and build a good foundation. You are still developing, so now is the time to cement good form! Personally I am using these numbers as a guide (but bear in mind I am somewhat older and more experienced)

Squat 2xBW
Bench 1.5xBW
Deadlift 2.5xBW

Good luck!

[quote]pigeonperfect11 wrote:
Hey everyone,
My body weight is 168
Thank you everyone who takes time to look at this.[/quote]

I had just started training when I was around your age (about 3 years ago) and I thought about these Things too. You’ve started training at a good age. For now, don’t worry too much about these Things. Find a proven program that can help you achieve better technique on the big lifts. Lift with a simple program consistently and eat healthy foods for the most part. All you need is time, if you dedicate to a proven program in a few years you can be very strong.

Very impressive deadlift for your age. Just focus on form and make sure you don’t get into ego lifting, if you focus on your age especially at your age and keep on the path you’re on you’ll be a very strong and heavy lifter. Keep at it man