Good, Basic Wrist Wraps

I have never bought wrist wraps before, and the normal red elitefts wrist wraps are out of stock (and have been out of stock for a godd 3 months now). Does anyone have any advice on where I can get a good, basic wrist wrap (I really have no idea how long or wide or stiff I should get them, all I can say is that my wrist is skinny, about 5 or 6 inches in circumference, and I do not bench with a shirt)

I think you’d be fine with pretty much any wrist wrap until you start holding 500+lbs in your hands.

I use APT ones now, but I did like my old hand me down inzer ones. They weren’t as supportive as my current ones, and I like that. It’s all about what you prefer.

well there is a big difference between 5 or 6 inches, but i’ve used the 24" red stripe inzer ones, metal triple line wrist wraps and just bought the 24" apt 3xh wrist wraps. i love the apt ones and after using those i’m not sure how i ever used the other ones i have. granted the 3xh ones would be extreme but you would never have to buy another pair and you can wrap them as tight as you want to get any amount of support you want.

thanks for your help guys, I checked out APT and got the blood stripes, 24"

[quote]2-SCOOPS wrote:
well there is a big difference between 5 or 6 inches, but i’ve used the 24" red stripe inzer ones, metal triple line wrist wraps and just bought the 24" apt 3xh wrist wraps. i love the apt ones and after using those i’m not sure how i ever used the other ones i have. granted the 3xh ones would be extreme but you would never have to buy another pair and you can wrap them as tight as you want to get any amount of support you want.[/quote]

the 3x are the nicest wraps I have ever used. i think they switched out the normal elastic/rubber material and replaced it with rebar.

I have a couple pairs of apt wraps (convicts and strangulators). These are great all purpose wraps and if you crank them, they offer a brutal level of support. However they are long- like 36" I think.

I also have some metal tripel line wraps in a shorter length- maybe 20" I think. These are reall cool for lighter poundages. You can pull all the the slack out of the wrap without bustign a sweat and they are quite stiff until you get into heavy weights. Plus since, these are short, they go on quicker.