Good Article on Israel and Gaza

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:

Notice how little time it took for you to get around to “Jew hater”, Holocaust denier" – one stinkin’ post. YOU are the first person to bring up the word JEW…[/quote]

I bring it up every time you post because you are a lowlife piece of trash and I want all the casual readers of these forums to know what scum you are.

I only started making these accusations after I had followed your posts for a while and followed your links.

I know what you are and I don’t like it.

You have a right to post your anti-semitic drivel. I have every right to point out what you are.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

Notice how little time it took for you to get around to “Jew hater”, Holocaust denier" – one stinkin’ post. YOU are the first person to bring up the word JEW…

I bring it up every time you post because you are a lowlife piece of trash and I want all the casual readers of these forums to know what scum you are.

I only started making these accusations after I had followed your posts for a while and followed your links.

You have a right to post your anti-semitic drivel. I have every right to point out what you are.

[/quote]

“Ant-semetic drivel,” what the heck are you talkin about, you are proving the previous posters comments about you, just because someone is not in line with Israel does not make them anti-semetic.

[quote]sactown1 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

Notice how little time it took for you to get around to “Jew hater”, Holocaust denier" – one stinkin’ post. YOU are the first person to bring up the word JEW…

“Ant-semetic drivel,” what the heck are you talkin about, you are proving the previous posters comments about you, just because someone is not in line with Israel does not make them anti-semetic.[/quote]

As I said before JTF has a long history of blaming the Jews for every evil in the world and denying the Holocaust.

I consider that anti-Semitic drivel.

sactown1 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

“Ant-semetic drivel,” what the heck are you talkin about, you are proving the previous posters comments about you, just because someone is not in line with Israel does not make them anti-semetic.

As I said before JTF has a long history of blaming the Jews for every evil in the world and denying the Holocaust.

I consider that anti-Semitic drivel.[/quote]

Shirley you can point out a post where he denies the Holocaust?

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
sactown1 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
JustTheFacts wrote:

I consider that anti-Semitic drivel.

Shirley you can point out a post where he denies the Holocaust?[/quote]

Do a search. You will find posts where he tries to downplay the Holocaust and links to sites that deny it.

He presents discredited and false information to minimize the Holocaust.

And don’t call me Shirley.

[/quote]

JTF may be a lowlife piece of trash. I don’t know, I’ve never met him. However, his last post on Israel and its impact on the world and the U.S is spot on.

As for the Holocaust, my major problem with the whole event in general is that it has become a money making racket for Jews. Some of which were no where near Europe at the time, nor was any of their parents, or grandparents. Consequently you have a generation of German citizens being raped financial from reparations. Jewish lobbyists/groups also seem to think they have a monopoly on being oppressed. There’s a Holocaust rememberance day along with Holocaust museums all over the U.S. Oddly, we have no American Indian erradication rememberance day. You’d think since it was our own government that attempted to wipe out the plains Indians, we would build a few museums, but we don’t. We have plenty of Holocaust museums and the event didn’t even occur here.

Lastly, I’m interested to see what you mean by JTF downplaying the Holocaust.
I don’t believe that 6 million died. Does that make me a Holocaust denier?

Dustin

If the middle east could just engage each other like the rest of the world then the problem would be gone. Sadly, this will never happen.

[quote]Dustin wrote:

Lastly, I’m interested to see what you mean by JTF downplaying the Holocaust.
I don’t believe that 6 million died. Does that make me a Holocaust denier?

Dustin
[/quote]

Possibly. Since approximately 10 million died in the Holocaust and approximately 6 million were Jewish how many do you believe were killed and on what do you base your opinions?

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
So wait, the Arab American Institute is akin to David Duke and Louis Farrakhan, but the American Jewish Committee is unbiased and should be listened to? I’m confused.
[/quote]

Didn’t mean to confuse you.

Just brought up the AJC to offer counterpoint to the AAI. And, no, I don’t think either one of them A)is as vile as David Duke or Louis Farrakhan or B) Present a fair view of the issues.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
Oddly, we have no American Indian erradication rememberance day. You’d think since it was our own government that attempted to wipe out the plains Indians, we would build a few museums, but we don’t. Dustin
[/quote]

Excellent point. Way overdue.

Possibly. Since approximately 10 million died in the Holocaust and approximately 6 million were Jewish how many do you believe were killed and on what do you base your opinions?

[/quote]

I don’t have an answer as to the exact numbers of Jews that died. I majored in history in college and have studied this topic quite a bit on my own. There is so much information around that I don’t know if we’ll ever have a truly accurate number.

However, I disagree with the 6 million figure.

The 6 million total figure is taking into account the Auschwitz (Soviet Union liberated the camp) claim that 4 million were killed in that camp alone. As I said, the Soviet Union liberated the camp and claimed 4 million died there. After the fall of the Soviet Union, that number (Jews and non-Jews) dropped to between 1 and 1.5 million.

http://www.auschwitz.org.pl/html/eng/historia_KL/liczba_narodowosc_ofiar_ok.html

Obviously, that is a significant drop.

The following website breaks down the numbers and was taken from Russian archives. Notice the individual (Rudolf) who did this research is facing the Orwellian criminal charge of thought crimes, namely “defaiming Jews”.

http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a2037.htm

This last link contains video, which is very thorough and can be long if you watch all the videos at once. The individuals raise interesting questions about camps Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec.

http://zamphir.litek.ws/

The aforementioned information is by no means and end all be all of historical discussion, but it is start.

Dustin

[quote]Dustin wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

I don’t have an answer as to the exact numbers of Jews that died. I majored in history in college and have studied this topic quite a bit on my own. There is so much information around that I don’t know if we’ll ever have a truly accurate number.

However, I disagree with the 6 million figure.

The 6 million total figure is taking into account the Auschwitz (Soviet Union liberated the camp) claim that 4 million were killed in that camp alone. As I said, the Soviet Union liberated the camp and claimed 4 million died there. After the fall of the Soviet Union, that number (Jews and non-Jews) dropped to between 1 and 1.5 million.

http://www.auschwitz.org.pl/html/eng/historia_KL/liczba_narodowosc_ofiar_ok.html

Obviously, that is a significant drop.
…[/quote]

The 4 million was bogus information presented by the Soviets and was never included in the estimated 6 million figure.

This has long been used by those that would minimize the Holocaust but since it was never considered credible it was never counted in the total.

The 6 million estimate remains the most accurate.

This has long been used by those that would minimize the Holocaust but since it was never considered credible it was never counted in the total.

The 6 million estimate remains the most accurate.

[/quote]

It must have been considered credible until the fall of the Soviet Empire, because it was part of the ciriculum taught in schools. I can remember that figure being taught in school.

Did you, by chance, read the other two links I provided?

http://www.rense.com/general47/sixml.htm

The above link, similar to the two links you did not mention, also points to the inconsistencies in the orthodox historical view of the Holocaust.

Dustin

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
About 100 years ago, virtually no Jews lived in that area. The Palestines lived theie, and they called the land Palestine.

The Jews turned up there between WWI & II and there was a large influx immediatly after WWII.
This caused a lot of tension with the original inhabitants.
The land was a protectorate of the UK and the Jews formed guerilla groups taking on the Brittish army and driving out the Palestines.
Eventually the UK withdrew and Israel was founded.
Since then, they have been “defending” themselves so succesfully they have managed to conques more and more land.

But the Palestines are the ruthless terrorists of course. At least, that’s what the US says, because every US politician is held hostage by the Jewish lobby.

I’m surprised you didn’t know that. Don’t they teach history where you live?[/quote]

Lol…funny.

Without getting into great detail, I wonder why you chose to ommit a few key facts. First, you fail to mention the history of the region: The fact there has never been a Palestinian state, language, or distinct culture; the fact the area was first named Palestine (actually the Latin equivolent) by the Romans as an insult against the Jewish population it had just expelled; the fact the area has traded hands numerous times over the last 2000 years.

Second, you either aren’t aware or purposely left out that beginning in the late 19th century, Jews began buying land in Palestine. It continued up until WWII, at which point Jews legally owned nearly 30% of the area and GB decided to limit Jewish land purchases. Following WWII, the area was divided into two states: one Jewish the other Arab; Jerusalem would go to neither. The Jews accepted the partitian, the Arab League did not and violence escalated on both sides. Both sides had there terrorist groups.

Following Isreal becomming a state, it was attacked and as a consequence of its rivals’ hubris, Isreal’s borders expanded; it then gave much of the captured land back.

Are Isreal’s hands clean? nope. How about the Arabs? nope. Could this whole mess have been avoided had the Arabs accepted the partician? maybe. Save me the bogus history lesson and the “Jewish lobby” bullshit. Maybe we support them so much because they are the only democracy in the area–just maybe.

[quote]LBRTRN wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
About 100 years ago, virtually no Jews lived in that area. The Palestines lived theie, and they called the land Palestine.

The Jews turned up there between WWI & II and there was a large influx immediatly after WWII.
The land was a protectorate of the UK and the Jews formed guerilla groups taking on the Brittish army and driving out the Palestines.
Since then, they have been “defending” themselves so succesfully they have managed to conques more and more land.

But the Palestines are the ruthless terrorists of course. At least, that’s what the US says, because every US politician is held hostage by the Jewish lobby.

I’m surprised you didn’t know that. Don’t they teach history where you live?

Lol…funny.

Without getting into great detail, I wonder why you chose to ommit a few key facts. First, you fail to mention the history of the region: The fact there has never been a Palestinian state, language, or distinct culture; the fact the area was first named Palestine (actually the Latin equivolent) by the Romans as an insult against the Jewish population it had just expelled; the fact the area has traded hands numerous times over the last 2000 years.

Second, you either aren’t aware or purposely left out that beginning in the late 19th century, Jews began buying land in Palestine. It continued up until WWII, at which point Jews legally owned nearly 30% of the area and GB decided to limit Jewish land purchases. Following WWII, the area was divided into two states: one Jewish the other Arab; Jerusalem would go to neither. The Jews accepted the partitian, the Arab League did not and violence escalated on both sides. Both sides had there terrorist groups.

Following Isreal becomming a state, it was attacked and as a consequence of its rivals’ hubris, Isreal’s borders expanded; it then gave much of the captured land back.

Are Isreal’s hands clean? nope. How about the Arabs? nope. Could this whole mess have been avoided had the Arabs accepted the partician? maybe. Save me the bogus history lesson and the “Jewish lobby” bullshit. Maybe we support them so much because they are the only democracy in the area–just maybe.
[/quote]

i just had to respond to wreckless:

there have been quite a few jews in palestine all throughout history, and the numbers have increased greatly since the 1800’s.

the “palestinians” were not the original inhabitants. neither were the jews before them or the canaanites before them. so what are we gonna do, give the land back to the original group, whoever they were?

i used quotations above because LBRTRN is correct; the term palestinian was not used to refer to the non-jewish inhabitants of the region until after the establishment of modern israel. in fact, most people of the mid-east identify very weakly with the nation-states in which they live. they tend to have loyalty to either religion, ethnicity, race, or tribe. the palestinian name was invented to unite the diverse people that were living in palestine against the jews.

don’t think that the “palestinians” are one people; they’re not. the fact of the matter is that israel is a common enemy that somewhat unites the arabs/muslims (yes, i realize that not all arabs are muslims and not all muslims are arabs, did you?), and that if israel didn’t exist, the arabs would be fighting amongst themselves.

[quote]LBRTRN wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Lol…funny.

[/quote]

You’re omitting the fact that regardless of land ownership the Jews were a tiny percentage of the population of the Palestine Mandate, even by 1947. Also, as Wreckless noted and many Israeli historians have conceded, Irgun, the Stern Gang, and many other Jewish terrorist organizations drove out the Palestinians in the area’s first ethnic cleansing.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:

I’m surprised you didn’t know that. Don’t they teach history where you live?[/quote]

This the Illiterate Graffiti version of the history. Jews are historical inhabitanbts of the Lands of Judea and Samaria, which the Roman Emperor Hadrian called Palestine so that the Jews would be forgotten. Jews have always lived in Israel (formerly Judea, Samaria and Palestine)up to the present day.
Modern Zionism began in the 19th century when eastern European Jews made their way back to their historical lands, bought, paid for and reclaimed pieces of land - usually the worst - from the Turkish landlords.

Arabs also lived there, but many of them also came from Jordan, Syria, Egypt etc once they saw Jewish development. The current bunch of Palestinians is mainly Jordanian and Syrians plus 300,000 who were expelled from Kuwait back in the Gulf War days.

So much more history, that’ll do for the moment.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
LBRTRN wrote:
Wreckless wrote:

Lol…funny.

You’re omitting the fact that regardless of land ownership the Jews were a tiny percentage of the population of the Palestine Mandate, even by 1947.[/QUOTE]

If by “tiny,” you mean 1/3 of the population, then yes, you are correct.

Ethnic cleansing? Please. Yes, there were Jewish terrorist groups (as I have already stated); however, there were also Palestinian terrorist groups and the claim that the Jewish groups are solely resposible for the “Palestinian” refugee problem is spurious. First, Palestinians fled Isreal for three reasons: 1)Jewish pressure, 2)Arab pressure, 3)they didn’t want to live under Jewish rule.

Second, at the exact same time as the Palestinian expulsion, Isreal absorbed hundreds of thousands of Jews speaking numerous languages and from numerous countries, yet, the surounding Arab countries refused to absorb the palestinian refugees who all spoke the same language and shared the exact same cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Why? The Arab League refused to accept the land partitian that would have created a Palestinian state, something they had never before had. Why?

Once again, in this situation, no one’s hands ae clean; however, the Jews bought much of the land legally–and would have bought more had GB not stopped them–and given the history of the area, they have just as much a right to be there as anyone.