T Nation

Good Arms Routine?

Hey guys, i just finished HSS:100 chest specialization by the man Thib with good results and I was wondering if there are any good arm programs out there that you know work well or you possibly tried yourself and had good results. Perhaps a Poliquin article about arms is somewhere on this site, that i have yet to have found.... Any advice would be great.

Look up "Canadian Cannons"

There's a HSS-100 specialization program for arms, too (although it actually have no 100reps exercises...).

Here's an advice I heard from Charles:

Don't train your arms for like 3 months. Focus on heavy upper body pulling movements such as rows, chins, etc...

After 3 months, resume from training your biceps with curls. You may have lost a little bit of arm size from not training your biceps, but the gains that you make when you resume doing your curls will SURPASS your expectations!

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_article//your_ticket_to_the_gun_show

LR

thanks for the help guys. I think im gonna go with "welcome to the gun show." im trying to hit the triceps and biceps right now instead of abandoning the other. "Canadian cannons" will definitely come in handy later on... Any reason why its only got a 2 and a half star rating though cause it looks LEGIT. Do ratings not really mean anything?

what your talking about is "Canadian Cannons"

thanks for the help guys. I think im gonna go with "welcome to the gun show." im trying to hit the triceps and biceps right now instead of abandoning the other. "Canadian cannons" will definitely come in handy later on... Any reason why its only got a 2 and a half star rating though cause it looks LEGIT. Do ratings not really mean anything?

What you are talking about fabiop is "Canadian Cannons"

Ops...Sorry for the misinformation :slight_smile: