Gonna Start a New Cycle Soon

so any way its gonna be a test only cycle and ill bridge with dainabol before the pct.
any way im going for sus this time @750mg a week. now i really hate pinning more than twice a week!! so do i really have to hit eod or can i just pin e3d?

gonna do edex eod .5mg

pct of nolva 3 weeks after last pin 40/40 and then 20 till i finish all the 60 tabs

Because sustanon also contains short estered testosterone, it is best to shoot EOD to maintain optimum balance in blood levels. I would suggest you man up, because if you are afraid to do injections, then perhaps the steroid game isn’t for you.

Also your pct should be at least 4 weeks (I tend to run them longer, 5-6 weeks but that’s just me).

why not use enanthate or cypionate instead? that way you can pin twice a week (or E3D) and keep your test levels more stable.

[quote]Dbol123 wrote:
why not use enanthate or cypionate instead? that way you can pin twice a week (or E3D) and keep your test levels more stable. [/quote]

x2

Just pin M W F 250 each

You will be fine

There will not be much fluctuation in blood levels

You could add some HCG during cycle to keep the boys alive and be on the safer side. 200-250IU EOD

Just pin M W F 250 each

You will be fine

You could add some HCG during cycle to keep the boys alive and be on the safer side. 200-250IU EOD

[quote]MattHoff102 wrote:
Just pin M W F 250 each

You will be fine

[/quote]

Is three shots per week REALLY that much simpler than 3.5 shots per week (on average) to warrant a recommendation that is less than ideal? Or is it just a promotion of sheer laziness?

@BONEZ127

I hear you Brother

i guess you are right if you want to be that meticulous EOD would be the best so on average 3.5 a week

Mathematics EHY!!

If you can have a look at my post please the one called 21ft century PCT cycle true or not true, maybe you could help a bit

thanks