Gone For 6 Weeks

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be absent for six weeks as I am going back to school full-time(paid by my employer).

I have been really busy trying to finish repling to everyone who has PM’d me, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone, however, I will not have the time to be able to participate here for the next little while.

Thank you p22 for helping out when you can.Good luck w/ school and we will be waiting on you in six weeks.Be safe.

Biscuite

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I will be absent for six weeks as I am going back to school full-time(paid by my employer).

I have been really busy trying to finish repling to everyone who has PM’d me, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone, however, I will not have the time to be able to participate here for the next little while. [/quote]

Good luck, bro! Although I dont use anything I do enjoy reading your posts! Do your thing and get your ass back here!

Thats extremely cool of you to let everyone know whats up!

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:

I have been really busy trying to finish repling to everyone who has PM’d me, and I hope I didn’t miss anyone, however, I will not have the time to be able to participate here for the next little while. [/quote]

We will see you soon man.

A prisoner once again.

Good Luck. You seem to have your priorities straight.

Thanks for all the help you’ve given and take care. I look forward to reading more of your posts when you return.

Thanks for all of your helpful information and taking the time to answer all of the questions thrown your way.

Hope to hear from you in 6 weeks.

Take care Bro.

Take care, P22.

Thanks for all the help you’ve given us and see ya soon :slight_smile:

stay swoll

dezz

Have fun :slight_smile: and good luck, although I’m sure you won’t need it.

Best of luck 22.

JW

See you back soon.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Best of British to you old chap![/quote]

Isn’t that a curse of some sort???