Gone But Not Forgotten

Autumn. A Yellow Lab. 06/98-12/26/12. The best hunting and fishing partner a guy could ask for.

Sorry man, that sucks.

So sorry for your loss. I always say that we only get a limited time with our furry companions, and we must be thankful for that.

S

Sorry to hear about that bud. Know how it feels.

I have two pics of my dog on my fridge I see everyday, one as a pup and one really cool one of her jumping out the back of our pickup. I miss her alot.

Whenever I go to family or friends houses who have dogs I fucking smother them with affection lol. They sometimes get annoyed I get them all wound up then leave :wink:

Respects

Thanks. It was hard to believe she wasn’t in her bed this morning when I got up. She’s been with me almost my entire adult life and I can’t believe how painful it is knowing she won’t be around anymore.

As Bart Simpson said “No kid wants to outlive their pets”. Bummer

Condolences man.

Always tough to lose a friend.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Pets can be as dear to us as a human friend. Try and remember the good times you had with her.

Shit man, sorry to hear that.

This cheered me up following the death of a pet

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Shit man, sorry to hear that.

This cheered me up following the death of a pet

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dog_paradox[/quote]

That was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Autumn. A Yellow Lab. 06/98-12/26/12. The best hunting and fishing partner a guy could ask for.[/quote]

Sorry for your loss, that sucks. How is his mate doing through all this? (I assume that is who the other dog is)

[quote]MikeShank wrote:

[quote]cwill1973 wrote:
Autumn. A Yellow Lab. 06/98-12/26/12. The best hunting and fishing partner a guy could ask for.[/quote]

Sorry for your loss, that sucks. How is his mate doing through all this? (I assume that is who the other dog is)[/quote]

Thanks. He’s been wandering the house looking for her. Keeps checking her food bowl for leftovers since I haven’t brought myself to put her bowl away yet and waiting by the door when my wife or I leave to see if we’re bringing her back.