T Nation

Gonadotropin PCT?

So a friend of mine is telling me that as part of his PCT he routinely takes “Gonadotropin” to help boost the “normal” production of testosterone.

Specifically what i’ve been looking at is;
"serum gonadotropin(pregnant mare serum gonadotropin or PMSG) and (human chorionic gonadotropin or HCG)

Five dose vials: When reconstituted, the five dose vial (25 mL) of PG 600 contains:
Serum gonadotropin (PMSG)…2,000 I.U.
Chorionic gonadotropin (HCG)…1,000 I.U.
(equivalent to1000 USP units chorionic gonadotropin)"

It comes in two parts (as i understand) and is then mixed just prior to injecting.

The concept seems relatively sound. And since i am eager the keep the gains from my current cycle, the idea is appealing. However i am a little concerned in as that i cannot seem to find hardly anything relating to this online.

Has anyone done this before. How long after i stop my injections of Testosterone Propionate should i inject this. Should i even be considering this? Do i take all of it or part of it? Tell me whatever you know about it. I’ve been searching online but i’m just not finding much on this. Thanks

Anthony Roberts has a PCT Protocol involving HCG. You can find it on his website www.anthony-roberts.com. I believe he also has a profile on HCG listed. Otherwise I know its all in his book.

Look for HCG posts on this forum as well as the “over 35 lifter” when HCG is discuss for HRT/TRT.

After mixing it is good for 60 days refrigerated. It you use too much, this will down regulate your LH receptors which would be big mistake.