Golf Cart Dead Lift

idiot? wow, well it would be irresponsible for me to name forum members names that have not been present on this thread whom I believe the vast majority of members bow down to, I do think its a fair judgment to say that the board accepts a couple members words as gospel, and treat little to no one else with any respect.

The fact that you believe this observation to be untrue makes me wonder who the idiot is here. And before you come at me by saying that the post was lame etc. I don’t think it’s too much to ask of people to pass on including their thoughts unless they are positive or someone is ASKING for advice/instruction.

[quote]Pauliewalnuts wrote:
idiot? wow, well it would be irresponsible for me to name forum members names that have not been present on this thread whom I believe the vast majority of members bow down to, I do think its a fair judgment to say that the board accepts a couple members words as gospel, and treat little to no one else with any respect.

The fact that you believe this observation to be untrue makes me wonder who the idiot is here. And before you come at me by saying that the post was lame etc. I don’t think it’s too much to ask of people to pass on including their thoughts unless they are positive or someone is ASKING for advice/instruction.

[/quote]

wake up, moron. this is the internet.

What does that even mean? Is the internet something other than what I think it is? Please enlighten me so I, the moron in this case, can “wake up”…for someone who is so secure in their manhood I am sensing quite a napoleon complex.

[quote]Pauliewalnuts wrote:
What does that even mean? Is the internet something other than what I think it is? Please enlighten me so I, the moron in this case, can “wake up”…for someone who is so secure in their manhood I am sensing quite a napoleon complex.[/quote]

You said this:

“I don’t think it’s too much to ask of people to pass on including their thoughts unless they are positive or someone is ASKING for advice/instruction.”

I told you to wake up (moron), it’s the internet. What I meant - and I’ll speak slowly here - is this: IF-YOU-WANT-POSITIVE-COMMENTS-ABOUT-YOUR-GOLF-CART-DEADLIFT
THE-INTERNET-MAY-NOT-BE-THE-BEST-PLACE-TO-FIND-IT.

Napoleon complex? Wow. You nailed me.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I have allways had fun by being bored[/quote]

That sounds really, really, really hard.

OK–you missed the point and I should have worded it better, and I will in a sec but please, stop being a dick 007.

What I mean is, on this forum I don’t think it should be too much to ask of members to contribute in a positive manner and when you can not, just move on.

I’ll repeat, in no way was I looking for a virtual pat on the back here, I was simply bringing up something off topic and must have come across in a way that bothered some other members, hence the reactions to my original post.

In general I don’t post a lot because more often than not I don’t have anything positive to share/bring to the table, so I pass. Therefore I wonder what kind of satisfaction attacking other members when it’s a whole lot easier to move to the next topic brings you.

That’s not to say that everything should be flowers and frolicking around here, if someone posts ASKING for advice or seeking guidance, do provide, but there is no reason to be a dick about what you say even if it is negative.

As of now I am dropping it 007, please try to understand what I just wrote. If you come at me again with the names and the smugness, you will only expose yourself to this board as what kind of person you truly are.

Conversation over. Golf Cart Dead Lift is uhhh…Dead.

[quote]Mr. Clean & Jerk wrote:
SkyzykS wrote:
I have allways had fun by being bored

That sounds really, really, really hard.[/quote]

impossible even.

i can definitely see the humor in this. T-Nation members aside, most people would not be able to lift a golf cart; if not for the weight because of the awkward shape.

99% of people wouldn’t even consider it, especially golfers.

simply picking up a golf cart and walking past a line of 45 yr old, 140 lb pen pushers in loose fitting, size medium golf shirts would be fucking hilarious.

video of a 300 pound curl.