Golden Triangle

I was just wondering who out there has tried Golden Triangle Labs gear. I just sent an order out for the 500mg/mL EQ, Test 400, Propionate 200 and Deca 300… I also ordered some 15mg dbol caps and 15mg winny caps… Damn well priced too…

I would imagine that the BA content is extremely high, just curious if anyone could fill me in on how that 500mg EQ would feel in my delts…

T-M@tt

EQ is the one that should do pretty nice at any dosing. It comes as a gell before its mixed into an injectable and I have heard of UG labs making it at as much as 800mg per cc and people did not complain about injection pain.
DA

The EQ comes as a gel (raw material) because it has a VERY VERY low melting point. It almost melts completely at room temperature. The reason why some UG labs can make such a high concentration is because little solvants are needed to keep the EQ in a solution state.

As for GT, I’ve heard of them quite a few times and they sound promising, but I have never tried their stuff personally. Good luck.

I have steered a lot of bros over the past year to GT and I have to say no one has ever complained.

Thanks for the input guys, I appreciate it! I am done with Mexican gear… Moving on to bigger and better things… If anyone else has an experiences with GT please share them…
T-M@tt

They have very good stuff, the 15mg winny caps are the best I’ve ever used. I also just got some Golden Triangle growth Hormone, just started it two days ago.

What’s up…

Thanks.