T Nation

Golden Triangle Winny

While I am stock-piled up with gear for the next cycle, I was hoping to order some more Golden Triangle Winny. I have recently lost my connection with them. If anyone has a way of getting in touch with some Golden Triangle boys, I would greatly appreciate it. PM me.. Thanks..

Looks like you have a bad case of gyno! No seriously nice avatar.

Come on guys!!!!!!!!! Someone HAS to know SOMETHING.. Do I have to resort to Mexican shit??

bro, all i have to say is be careful w/ the winstrol...it makes your tendons bigger,but very brittle as well...a complete rupture can sideline you for several months as I'm now going through.

Yeah, I will.. I'm planning on running it for 3 weeks after my EQ, masteron, and primo.. I'm also thinking about taking some halotestin w/ the winny to really harden up the physique..

Man, no one knows where to get Golden Triangle products from? I guess I'm going to have to go to China and get it myself..

I just finished a cycle with winny, and it feels like my shoulders knees and wrists have cement in them, NPP here I come.

Bump.. Someone has to know SOMETHING... 20mL winny, HCG, and T3..

I miss the good ole days when I knew 20 reliable sources...

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Customs is a bitch!!

Ok, I ordered the rest of my gear, did a bit more research and thinking and my cycle is going to look like this..

Frontload: 800mg EQ, 300mg Primobolan

16wk cycle

400mg EQ/wk
300mg Primo/wk
50mg proviron/day
300mg Masteron/wk
50mg Test Prop/day
.75mg femara/day
wk 12-16 adding 50mg winny/day, 25mcg T3/day 125mcg clenbuterol/day, and 5mg zatiden/day (to help the clenbuterol)

I also have 100caps of 10mg Anavar that I might throw in there.. and 50 75mg Anadrols that I am thinking about taking but I really don't want any bloat this time.

I am going to do the Lactic Acid Training for 4 weeks and shed off as much fat as I can naturally.. Then I am going to do the German Volume Training for the first 4 weeks of the cycle and see where I am at.

This cycle was well planned out and critiqued.. If anyone else has any suggestions to make it even better, please chime in..

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.