Gold Bond...

I was curious if any other people here use Gold Bond Medicated Powder on their…special area? My friend told me about it, so one day I decided to buy a small bottle, I rubbed it on, and oooh baby, it was like theres a party in my pants and everybodys got breath mints. After using it for a while, I have basically everybody on dorm using it. I figured I’d just ask to see if anybody else has discovered the advantages of it?

So, like everyone is walking around with a bulge in their pants and a smile on their face? I don’t know, Chris, but I’m thinking I’m glad I’m not living in that dorm!

I’ll admit, I like a party in my pants with breath mints as much as the next guy, but the smooth, slippery texture engulfing my tower of power doesn’t come out of a bottle…

mamann, thats what everybody else said before they tried it. Do yourself a favor, swallow your pride, and buy a small bottle. After your shower, pour some in your hand and rub it on the whole area…and wait. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed.

Bulging pants and smiles on our faces, nope and nope…just cool demeanors and cool crotches.

This is just fucked up.

quite a coincidence that this post came up now. just recently mdog said he likes to rub icy hot on his balls. i wonder if that gives a similiar sensation?

I would truly like to post something clever here but I am giggling way too much…

Maybe I’ll come back later when I can think…

“I’m a supporter of gay rights. And not a closet supporter either. From the time I was a kid, I have never been able to understand attacks upon the gay community. There are so many qualities that make up a human being… by the time I get through with all the things that I really admire about people, what they do with their private parts is probably so low on the list that it is irrelevant”

~ Paul Newman

In my dorm we were primarily concerned with getting laid…not what kind of friggin powder we were puttin on our balls. What the hell is wrong with yall?

Do you put the powder on for each other?

3x, were in high school. Yes were all concerned with getting laid, however, there are less drunk chicks to bang in high school than there are in college.

P_DOG, yes IcyHot has the same effect, except I think IcyHot is a cream and therefore can get messy. Powders are just nicer.

Try Icy Hot!

Ok, before I posted, there were only 4 responses listed, and now there are more. Sorry for the repeat.

Geez. I’m away from the forum for THREE FRIGGIN DAYS and it degrdes to THIS??? The mental imagery is just too much…

college or high school, my statement still stands…

I love Gold Bond medicated powder. It’s even better in the green bottle.

It’s tingly, it keeps monkeybutt away.

Guys, get this!

Me and my buddies had a few beers (probably too many, I guess) and we decided what the hell, so I pulled out some Gold Bond and we all started smoothing it on! (Ourselves, not each other - we weren’t that drunk!)

It was awesome! We ran around for what seemed like hours with raging freaking hard-ons and throbbing testicles!

We even decided to play nude “freeze tag”! (That may have been crossing the line a little, but we’re all a closer knit bunch, now!)

C’mon, you gotta try this guys!

The preceding was a blatant lie, from top to bottom…

The lotion does the same thing. You see, I had to use some lotion one time for a serious skin problem I was having down there. I put it on and went about my business. My girlfriend decides to inspect the equipment and what happened? Her mouth started tingling and she got all scared. I didn’t know what to do. In a panic, I said “you must be sick or something. We’ve got to get you to a doctor.”

Of course, I had a feeling the lotion was responsible. I mean, it tingles and makes you feel all cool and refreshed and to top it off, it moisturizes, I mean, who knew? Anyway, I eventually told her and boy was she pissed, but in the meantime, I had her freaked out while I sat there all moisturized and fresh with a big smile on my face.

Too those who criticise what they have never tried, it’s not about any sort of sexual gratification, rather, it’s simply about the pure comfort that comes from a cool, dry nutsack. Consider how uncomfortable it is to have truly sweaty balls on a hot stuffy day. Now consider how wonderful it would feel to arctic breeze envelopping them with menthol-fresh relief. 'Nuff said.
I would certainly recomend the green “triple strength” stuff, especially once over the effects of the yellow stuff. Another thing to try on those hot and humid days is antiperspirant. It makes quite a difference in preventing stinky sack as well as the dreaded nutsack-stuck-to-side-of-leg syndrom.

Mamann is lying…

A: That is NOT “all” we did. There was also the crocheting of Tea Cosy’s and a re-enactment of Martha Stewarts indictment hearings.

And

B: To call it “Freeze” tag might be a bit of a stretch considering how Mamann suggested we “Tag” each other.

All I have to say is that if you are invited to Mamann’s house for dinner, eat before you get there, cause you ain’t eatin’.

Gotta go get my own Gold Bond…see ya…

“Humor results when society says you can’t scratch certain things in public, but they itch in public”

~ Tom Walsh

Oh yeah, avoid masturbating when you are all powdered up. The chafing is out of this world. chrismcl didn’t let you in on that little tidbit, did he?