T Nation

Going to Warsaw

A friend and I were looking for a place to go and tear up the town for a few days. Initially we were thinking of going to Amsterdam, but we got cheaper flights to Warsaw. A friend of my friend says Warsaw was "fun," and that's about all we are basing our decision on. haha

So, any T-men or vixens in Warsaw?

Any must see and/or must do?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well fuck, that beats any suggestions I had.

Polish girls are mostly hot and have mostly bad taste in men (the younger ones at least). Should be fun!

"Ile za dupe" means "Hello".

I'll definitely check out Desperado, thanks for the suggestion BBB :slightly_smiling:

lol RSGZ, I was kinda hoping you'd say that :wink: not that a woman who wanted to have some fun with me would need to have bad taste in men of course...

I'm 27... do Polish girls in their twenties speak decent english, or am I going to have to learn to say: "how you doin'" in Polish? :smiley:

I think as Warsaw is a main city, a lot of people will speak english relatively well. The smaller towns would be more of a problem.

As for some phrases (best phonetic spelling I can come up with):

jenky - thanks.

Yuck shia mush? - How are you?

Wadna dupa - nice ass.

Well, I quit smoking years ago myself. I wouldn't want to enter a serious relationship with a girl who smokes, but for weekend getaways such as this I'll get by with a little chewing gum :wink:

So where did you go to shoot handguns and AK-47's?

Oh, and about clubs such as Desperadoes, how to dress? James Bond or James Dean? :slight_smile: It looked like kind of an upscale joint from what I can see online.

Well would YOU hesitate to shoot said person? :wink:

Regular going out clothes are fine then, gotcha.

Tacky strip clubs can be fun too :slightly_smiling: There is one called Sophia that's supposedly good.

Thanks for the heads up about Desperadoes, perhaps I'll meet your hostess there. Well, one can only hope.

Ah, well that sounds like a sad sort of place. I'm not currently in a relationship, but I think I would have turned my nose up at that as well.