Going to Vegas Next Week

Since I don’t know the first thing about gambling or card games I’d be going crazy for the huge buffets and the strippers.
I also would have love to have visited the Star Trek Experience while it was around.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:
I always wondered about strip club women.

Aren’t Eastern European women smuggled around the world to work in strip joints and brothels run by the mob?

[/quote]

Aren’t every type and ethnicity of women smuggled or sold to work in some sort of forced labor around the world?

Let’s get back on topic. Vegas baby![/quote]

Yep. But Eastern European women are more desirable in western markets because they are white.

Western men want western looking women.

^^ I see a lot of Russian-looking young women here in Taiwan. They seem to do a lot of print advertising as models and I’m pretty sure they do other “work” on the side.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Since I don’t know the first thing about gambling or card games I’d be going crazy for the huge buffets and the strippers.
I also would have love to have visited the Star Trek Experience while it was around.[/quote]

Yea I usually don’t spend a dime gambling down there. So many other things to do and see, I think it’s weird to spend time sitting at a table playing with cards.

I feel like a Star Wars convention in LV could be epic.