Going to Store - Good Supps?

Hey guys. I am going to GNC in a couple days to get some more Fish Oil Supplements and was wondering if there is anything else I should pick up.

I am a beginner who has just abandoned a arm-specific routine for Waterburys “Total Body Training”.

There is so much stuff at GNC I have no idea what to buy.

Thanks alot.

David

Protein, maybe creatine.

Protein, fish oil, vitamin C, and vitamin E and possibly a multi vitamin(if your into that) is all I would buy at GNC.

Just don’t let the clerk swindle you into buying junk you don’t need. Get your fish oil and get out.

As a beginner, stick with a quality protein powder, fish oil, and a multivitamin… things of that nature.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
and possibly a multi vitamin(if your into that) [/quote]

You make multi’s sound like the bondage club of the supplement world. Kinky.

Pro-Hormones seem to work well.

Chelated silver.

It prevents the SARS virus.

Thats what they told me.

[quote]SBT wrote:
playmaker08 wrote:
and possibly a multi vitamin(if your into that)

[/quote]

Lol, that thought ran through my head as I was typing it.

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
Pro-Hormones seem to work well.[/quote]

Not the ones GNC sells, such as Methyl-1D and halodrol liquigels. Pro-Hormones and GNC shouldnt be spoken in the same sentence.

I have a GNC multi-vitamin one-a-day already so I guess get the Fish Oil and Protein is good?

Any particular kind?

Pick up a bottle of Udo’s oil. Udo’s is the best of every oil blend you can buy. He has a 3-6-9 blend and a DHA blend I believe. Good stuff, but never take the shit by itself, it’ll make you puke.

[quote]Dyepaintball12 wrote:
I have a GNC multi-vitamin one-a-day already so I guess get the Fish Oil and Protein is good?

Any particular kind?[/quote]

I always use/recommend Metabolic Drive for a protein supplement. But you can’t buy that at GNC. You can, however, order it from this site.

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
SBT wrote:
playmaker08 wrote:
and possibly a multi vitamin(if your into that)

Lol, that thought ran through my head as I was typing it.[/quote]

Hooray for perverts!

First thing id suggest save cash and dont go to GNC. Thats like supplementing your wallet. youll get instant weight gain :slight_smile:

Phill

Screw their fish oil you will get better/cheaper deals at walgreens or CVS. I like their flax seed oil though. I also like their, potassium/magnesium asparate 250, but I have done 0 research on it and I might just being killing myself.

[quote]JoeyD20 wrote:
Pick up a bottle of Udo’s oil. Udo’s is the best of every oil blend you can buy. He has a 3-6-9 blend and a DHA blend I believe. Good stuff, but never take the shit by itself, it’ll make you puke.[/quote]

I feel its best to stray away from supplementing with omega 6’s and 9’s. Most people get too many 6’s and 9’s in their current diet, offsetting the optimal ratio of 3-6-9’s So to fix this imbalance we supplement with fish oil (omega 3). Supplementing with 6’s and 9’s as well as 3’s is kind of counter productive.

Omega 6’s are found in abundance in vegetable oils, grains, and processed foods. Omega 3’s, on the other hand, are found mostly in fish and small amounts in walnuts and leafy green vegetables. Evaluate your diet Omega 9’s are found in abundance in peanut butter and olive oil. Evaluate your own diet to try and get a healthy ratio, the typical american has about a 15:1 ratio of omega 6’s to omega 3’s. It would be good to shoot for a ratio of atleast 4:1.

I don’t know how 3-6-9 tastes but it could be a source of ‘clean’ calories instead of flax oil sometimes couldn’t it? If I’m wrong just let me know.

GNC overcharges on EVERYTHING, you could buy more supplements with even better quality off this website.

Yeah, I’d stick to Flameout for your fish oil. You can take it without puking and I don’t have the “fish burps” like I used to get when i bought cheap shit.

And there isn’t a better protein than Metabolic Drive.