Going to See Endocrinologist for PCT After Stopping TRT

LH
FSH
DHT
SHBG

While you’re in there you should get a complete work up of your general health, i.e. cholesterol, WBC, HCT, etc. Might as well get it all done since they’ll already have your blood.

1 Like

My initial testosterone level was 700 and after 8 months of test cyp i ended up with a testosterone level of 570. This is sad to me. Can i expect my test level go back to its first amount?

Hello all,

I am about to start PCT. The question is does nolva only modify your E2 level or it also can get your T level back to the track?

Nolvadex is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). It binds with the estrogen receptors so, in the case of the hypothalamus, it doesn’t “see” estrogen. It “thinks” estradiol is low and produces LH releasing hormone to stimulate the pituitary to produce luteinizing hormone, which stimulates the testicles to produce testosterone.

So how Nolva removes the excess estrogen from the body?

It doesn’t. It blocks certain (selected) tissue receptor sites so estrogen does not enter the cells and do its thing.

Thanks man. So how i am supposed to get rid of excess etoregen symptoms. I did my last shot of T 6 weeks ago and i feel really bad now. I became very week in my workouts and i have tingling/needling sensation in my whole body. Plus i have poor mental concentration and huge lack of energy.
Please help.

How long were you doing TRT? You may be low testosterone now. Can you get blood work?

Nolvadex will increase testosterone and relieve high E2 symptoms.

@highpull, jimy is not asking concerning TRT. He wants to run Nolva while on cycle.

I did 8 stupid shots of T cyp for 8 months. My hemoglobin went high and i scared and i donated blood. After that i stopped to receive Test becauae of high hemoglobin that i had. Though i felt good about blood donation but it sounded to me a crazy thing to do the shot and then donate blood regurarly. Thats why i stopped my shots. Before the trt my test was 700 and one month ago i checked it and it was 580. I was very mad of this result. I did the whole blood work yesterday and the result should be ready this Tuesday.
What should i do guys. I need your help.

I know I’ve been busting your balls the last few posts brother, but if you really want help…we are all about that.

We need to know a few things to help you.

1. What were you taking? Test Cyp? Enth?
    Scratch this. You stated it was Test cyp.

2. How much and how often?

This one too. You stated 8 months. I apologize.
3. How long?

1. Did you do any blood work other than total T? If so, what were those numbers including the lab ranges?

Right, the length of time he was on testosterone will dictate his recovery. That is why I asked.

1 Like

Can you use nolva while you are injecting testosterone?

Dude. Really?

Man i know it sounds stupid. But im trying to educate myself. If Nolva can bond to esterogen receptors and makes esterogen useless, then why i cannot use it on cycle?

Let me explain my sarcasm there… this is not meant in any way for me to be a dick so I apologize if it comes off that way…BUT…there are a couple of problems with even asking this kind of question in a TRT forum.

1. It’s a TRT forum. Not a a steroid cycle forum. There is a dedicated forum for guys that abuse steroids. It’s called pharma.

2. You are asking us to tell you whether or not it’s ok for you to use a hormone modifying drug, in a way that’s is completely unorthodox, when we know NOTHING about you. We have no blood work profiles or even a background on you. We couldn’t advise you at all on ANY drug or protocol information without knowing a shit ton of info including a full blood panel.

3. Nolvadex is usually used POST cycle…not during cycle. And for a good reason. The reason is that Nolva is an estrogen antagonist, but, it can also be an estrogen agonist. Not good when you have a ton of test in your system that can readily be aromatased into E2 already while on cycle. Just not a good idea at all. Well, not unless the thought of growing tits and crying while watching Babe turns you on.

4. You came to the TRT forum asking for cycle advice. Lol. That’s almost like going to the county sheriff to ask him where can you go and score an ounce of heroin!! Lmao!!

Let me thank you of your attention to my question. BUT let me clarify for you to not make poor judjment easily.
I am not steroid abuser nor bodybuilder. I am a guy who had a crazy doc who gave him 8 shots of tests with no complementry drug to decrease the side effects.

FYI, do not make poor judgment until you know the guy very well.

I was not making judgement brother. Look at the title of your thread.

If you want help, we need details on your situation and it would help if you kept it to one thread man.

Its all good man. I did not know term of “cycle” implies of being a steroid abuser.
But yeah, i am waiting to get my result of blood test in this Tuesday. I will keep you all posted if you like to help me.
Thank you.

1 Like

Hey there

I am experiencing puffy feeling/shape after i did 8 shots of test cyp in 8 months.(one test each month) I also have some kind of pain around my breast. Does taking Nolva will remove these symptoms?