Going To Place An Order

just to let people know I’m not a newbie to the AS thing I’ve done about 5 cycles in the past. Anyway I’m really wanting to try out a new source that sells stealth products, but on their order page they have a lot of required personal information to answer. Things like phone # and date of birth, male or female.

I have ordered things from other sites before and never worried. I really like the prices on this site and was hoping some vets here could alleviate some of my concerns. please pm me if your going to list other sources as I don’t believe in open source posting. Any help is appreciated THANKS

Don’t do it. Sure you could make up a phony phone number but why are they even asking?

You know when you get calls from telemarketers or when you call certain representatives, they tell you “This call may be monitored or recorded?” Well, that’s because they’re obligated to focus on customer satisfaction and quality control.

For that same reason, they usually ask you to confirm who you are (last 4 of your social, DOB, etc.). But ask yourself why the hell someone running an underground lab would give a shit about your phone number, or proof of who you are? Having that information on hand only jeopardizes both parties. As sapasion said, don’t do it.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
You know when you get calls from telemarketers or when you call certain representatives, they tell you “This call may be monitored or recorded?” Well, that’s because they’re obligated to focus on customer satisfaction and quality control.

For that same reason, they usually ask you to confirm who you are (last 4 of your social, DOB, etc.). But ask yourself why the hell someone running an underground lab would give a shit about your phone number, or proof of who you are? Having that information on hand only jeopardizes both parties. As sapasion said, don’t do it.[/quote]

exactly what I was thinking, not really worried about geting busted with a controlled delivery or anything, I just wouldn’t want that info ever getting into the wrong hands if they get busted or something. Anyway, looking into some other options right now. will let people know how things are going, maybe even post some of my past experiences and help some other brothers out