Going to New jersey

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
p-dub wrote:
I think it would be fun to go to one of the sleezy beaches just for a day to see the ridiculous people! Maybe pick up a dirty jersey girl along the way…

No problem there, just hang at the boardwalk in the PM-- they’ll be there. For some ‘top notch’ South Jersey beach skankage, hit the Wildwood boardwalk some evening. It’s a different breed of skank than the ‘northern’ Jersey skanks. I think LBI is the real dividing line between the two species.

On another note, south of OC is Sea Isle and Avalon, both are pretty nice towns/beaches. On the north side of the island (Bay Ave?), you can rent wave runners and stuff (there’s probably more places since I lived there).[/quote]

I’m definately into the “top notch” skanks. We will see though when im drunk most girls seem like a good idea.

LBI native here. Brought my girlfriend to the beach recently, who happens to be from NorCal. She said it definitely wasn’t as bad as she expected. Not as scenic for sure, but she had a good time. Sand and sun is what it’s about, fuck everything else.

Fuck Seaside.

Why would you come to NJ? One of the worst states in the nation. There is nothing here of interest. Take a train to NYC.

I’ll second the Mack and Mancos pizza. It’s great and the salt water makes it taste even better.

OC is a great family town. The advice you got from steely D, Irish and the other guys is spot on. Want to try something different head downtown and sign up for the “Ghost Tour” of the town. It takes about an hour. The people who do it are good actors and actresses, and great story tellers. Sign up with the think lady who looks like a witch. That was a lot of fun.

Used to be a good little dive oyster bar over in Somers Point (across the bridge). I think it was called the Anchorage Inn or Anchor Inn. Something like that. Cold beer, oyster, clams and spicy fries after a day fishing. Nothing better.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Why would you come to NJ? One of the worst states in the nation. There is nothing here of interest. Take a train to NYC. [/quote]

+1 lol. Nah where you are in Jersi can be fun but the punk kids are everywhere so take it easy at the clubs.