Going to Hell for This

[quote]chobbs wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:
You’re not going to hell yet chobbs, but I’ll help. What you need to do obviously is exploit this girl’s emotional weakness and psychological infirmity for sex.[/quote]
Lmfao I would but she’s damn near married[/quote]

good point.

wait until she’s actually married, then fuck her.

I don’t think you guys realize the seriousness that is self harming. I was able to convince a girl to not cut herself to look for different outlooks and she has been clean for almost a year now. A large part of it can be an addiction.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
I don’t think you guys realize the seriousness that is self harming. I was able to convince a girl to not cut herself to look for different outlooks and she has been clean for almost a year now. A large part of it can be an addiction.[/quote]

It is very serious but at her age, this generations taboos, and how she talked about it to the OP, its hard to give it much attention. Between my family member and 2 calls I had when I was an EMT, Ive seen a sample of how those who are hurting(mentally) and perform self mutilation act. She doesnt fit the bill. Is there a chance she is serious? Sure. But I highly doubt it.

[quote]farmerson12 wrote:

I don’t think you guys realize the seriousness that is self harming. I was able to convince a girl to not cut herself to look for different outlooks and she has been clean for almost a year now. A large part of it can be an addiction.[/quote]

It is very serious but at her age, this generations taboos, and how she talked about it to the OP, its hard to give it much attention. Between my family member and 2 calls I had when I was an EMT, Ive seen a sample of how those who are hurting(mentally) and perform self mutilation act. She doesnt fit the bill. Is there a chance she is serious? Sure. But I highly doubt it.[/quote]

I do agree as I am a little confused about sending pics. Most do not like to be open about it and intentionally try and hide marks by cutting easy to cover areas. I think with the pics it is a cry for attention. The thing with anorexia and cutting (etc) is not to tell them that its “bad” but celebrate the accomplishments that they didn’t cut today or they ate 4 things today. telling them that its unacceptable in a sense makes them do it even more. It’s the hardest thing for me to show empathy on the subject or relate as I never have been in that state mentally.

OP, if I could offer any advice is that if you get involved with this girl more than texting/someone you know, it will be one of the most mentally draining thing you will ever experience.

Depression medications are a good sign as well that it is serious for her. If she’s 19 cutting and not on depression medication by that age may be a tell sign that she’s not as serious about it. NOT saying they are fully related for it to happen but they often come with one another. It’s very subjective experience.

It is very serious but at her age, this generations taboos, and how she talked about it to the OP, its hard to give it much attention. Between my family member and 2 calls I had when I was an EMT, Ive seen a sample of how those who are hurting(mentally) and perform self mutilation act. She doesnt fit the bill. Is there a chance she is serious? Sure. But I highly doubt it.[/quote]

I do agree as I am a little confused about sending pics. Most do not like to be open about it and intentionally try and hide marks by cutting easy to cover areas. I think with the pics it is a cry for attention. The thing with anorexia and cutting (etc) is not to tell them that its “bad” but celebrate the accomplishments that they didn’t cut today or they ate 4 things today. telling them that its unacceptable in a sense makes them do it even more. It’s the hardest thing for me to show empathy on the subject or relate as I never have been in that state mentally.

OP, if I could offer any advice is that if you get involved with this girl more than texting/someone you know, it will be one of the most mentally draining thing you will ever experience.

Depression medications are a good sign as well that it is serious for her. If she’s 19 cutting and not on depression medication by that age may be a tell sign that she’s not as serious about it. NOT saying they are fully related for it to happen but they often come with one another. It’s very subjective experience. [/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I bet she is a little girl looking for attention. If she were serious about harming herself, she would just do it and not play games. Anyone can jump off a building or in front of a train or access a gun or rope. Anyone cutting or doing that kinda thing is just a ball of self pity. [/quote]

Usually I try to be nice to people around here. But you are just an idiot. How close minded and ignorant can you be? Don’t you think someone has some serious problems if the are cutting themselves for attention?

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:
I bet she is a little girl looking for attention. If she were serious about harming herself, she would just do it and not play games. Anyone can jump off a building or in front of a train or access a gun or rope. Anyone cutting or doing that kinda thing is just a ball of self pity. [/quote]

Usually I try to be nice to people around here. But you are just an idiot. How close minded and ignorant can you be? Don’t you think someone has some serious problems if the are cutting themselves for attention? [/quote]
It’s far more likely that she just THINKS that she has serious problems, when in fact she is a spoiled little brat who needs to grow the fuck up.

[quote]csulli wrote:
It’s far more likely that she just THINKS that she has serious problems, when in fact she is a spoiled little brat who needs to grow the fuck up.[/quote]

I thought the same exact thing, I was out when she said all this

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Usually I try to be nice to people around here. But you are just an idiot. How close minded and ignorant can you be? Don’t you think someone has some serious problems if the are cutting themselves for attention? [/quote]
It’s far more likely that she just THINKS that she has serious problems, when in fact she is a spoiled little brat who needs to grow the fuck up.[/quote]

Based on what evidence exactly?

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Based on what evidence exactly?
[/quote]
The law of large numbers.

Didn’t mean to start a ruckus lol BOTTOM LINE: she’s getting thrown away

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

its called attention seeking, they’re just doing it wrong.

[quote]chobbs wrote:
Didn’t mean to start a ruckus lol BOTTOM LINE: she’s getting thrown away[/quote]

Yeah run and don’t look back

I have a sister like this (although she has only cut herself once). When things go bad in their life they cuddle up, cry, and have self pity on themselves. They do that shit for attention. Everyone has bad days. Theres 2 types of people out there: those who sit down and cry and those who stand up and fight. Or maybe i’m just an ignorant asshole.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

its called attention seeking, they’re just doing it wrong.[/quote]

Ignorance is bliss

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

Ignorance is bliss
[/quote]

Keep trying to tell me otherwise, it wont work.

Emotional wrecks need emotional tampons. They use people.

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

Ignorance is bliss
[/quote]

[/quote]

I know it won’t. Hence- ignorance is bliss.

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

Ignorance is bliss
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
let us know when she kills herself so everyone can have a good laugh

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]E901 wrote:

[quote]dirtman wrote:

Nope.

Ignorance is bliss
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

well, statistics do not support you on this on, E.

while i am too lazy to look up exact numbers, it goes a little something like this-

Females “attempt suicide” something like 8 times as often as males. Whereas males commit suicide something like 3 times as often as females.

This means 1 of 2 things:
option 1- females are too stupid and clumsy to succeed and males are somehow better at it
option 2- females do it seeking attention and males do it