Going to Give It a Try

well your previous cycles and pct were not the best and starting at such a young age is not usually the norm and generally a BAD idea.

but…

If a doc or more specifically endocrinologist (yea or no?) gave you the test then I guess there was a valid reason.

Since doing those cycles any of the ‘horror stories that people say will happen to young users’ most likely will have already ran their course or the damage has been done.

now your test/drol/win cycle…

Sust 500mg a week should be split up into shots EOD or ED. so take 500mg and divide by EOD protocol and thats how much should be inj each shot. get it?

I liked the synergy with anadrol/winny. Many run it at 100mgdrol/50mg winny or you could do 50/25. your call.

Drol killed my appetite I might add and does for others as well so take note of that

NOW YOUR PCT.

I’d go waaaaaay more than 2 weeks. A 2 week pct is NOT enough imo. For a SERM pct I like a low dose nolva + clomid both tapered over 4-6 weeks. If you run an AI like adex you’d taper it during your pct as well. I’d suggest adex being test/drol can give some gyno.

so something like nolva 40/40/20/20 or nolva + clomid 40/20/20/10 + 100/50/50/25. I’ve used the nolv/clomid with success.

good luck and before your next cycle I think you should read ALL of the stickies on this forum.

hawthorn, coq10, milk thistle, saw palmetto would all be a good idea for support too imo

[quote]veritas1 wrote:
I’ve always ran it twice a week and got great gains but ill pick up a couple more bottles.[/quote]

great gains is not 180 pounds after 5 cycles sorry.

and yes you want eod injects atleast to make use of the short esters.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
veritas1 wrote:
I’ve always ran it twice a week and got great gains but ill pick up a couple more bottles.

great gains is not 180 pounds after 5 cycles sorry.

and yes you want eod injects atleast to make use of the short esters.
[/quote]

Make it a double. Id be a fat and happy 300lbs with 5 bulkers on my belt.