Going to Give It a Try

Ok so i’ve heard alot about the Winny and Anadrol stacks. So, far it is a alot of good things so I thought I may give it a try.

So here is everything thing. Tell me if I need to lower or increase the doseage or if I am even running it right.

Height 5’10"
Weight 198
BF% 10
This will be my 6th cycle
1st cycle:
1-8 weeks 400mg Test E
9-10 weeks 20mg Nova ED

2nd cycle
1-6 weeks 400mg Test c
1-6 weeks 400mg Deca
7-8 weeks Nova ED

3rd cycle
1-8 weeks 500mg sustanon 250
1-4 weeks 50mg dbol
5-6 weeks 5,000 I.Us a week
9-10 weeks 20mg nova ED

4th cycle
1-6 weeks 100mg Test prop EOD
1-6 weeks 100mg Test Suspension EOD
1-6 weeks 400 mgs Test Cyp
7-8 weeks 20mg nova

5th cycle
1-6 weeks 600mg Test E
1-4 weeks 50mg Anadrol
7-10 weeks 20mg nova Ed

Ok just thought I would give that to show the history of my doseages.
But here is what I am going to run for this next one

1-8 weeks 500mg sus 250 EW
1-4 weeks 50mg Anadrol ED
1-4 weeks 50mg Winny V(injectable) EOD
9-10 weeks 20mg Nova ED

It may be a set up wrong, so please help me
Thanks Guys

Couple of things.

Firstly, PCT timing seems to be an issue with this cycle, as well as your previous ones. Longer test esters need a couple of weeks to clear out of your system before you start nolva.

For your proposed cycle, weeks 11-14 are typically going to be 40/40/20/20mg nolva.

Secondly, was that a typo or did you really plan on doing a single weekly sust injection? It needs to be far more frequent… like eod.

[quote]veritas1 wrote:

Height 5’10"
Weight 198
BF% 10
****This will be my 6th cycle
[/quote]

HMMMM…

So you have done 5 cycles at 20 and they are your stats?
Not only that but after 5 cycles (with ‘dated’ knowledge) and you dont yet feel comfortable making a cycle?

Or is it a way of introducing yourself? That is allowed here… It is good for people to introduce themselves, rather than asking inane questions.

Brook

The sustanon will be injected twice thru out the week at 250 mg a shot. Sorry, my bad. And I feel comfortable making my own its just I had never done winny and anadrol stack. i was wanting to see if that was the way you all ran it. Sorry about that too. I had always heard from other forums that it was bad to run winny and anadrol together. So, I wanted peoples thoughts from this one, because yall seem better knowledged about the issue.

[quote]veritas1 wrote:
The sustanon will be injected twice thru out the week at 250 mg a shot. Sorry, my bad. And I feel comfortable making my own its just I had never done winny and anadrol stack. i was wanting to see if that was the way you all ran it. Sorry about that too. I had always heard from other forums that it was bad to run winny and anadrol together. So, I wanted peoples thoughts from this one, because yall seem better knowledged about the issue.[/quote]

Sust should be injection ED or EOD.

Yea my stats are shit right now i know. Bc on my last cycle I got freaking crazy ass sick. I got the flu and strep and was running a temp at 105. Dropped like 30 pounds from it all. But yea the stats are shit. hopefully this next cycle will get me started at getting back to a good weight.

I’ve always ran it twice a week and got great gains but ill pick up a couple more bottles.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
veritas1 wrote:

Height 5’10"
Weight 198
BF% 10
****This will be my 6th cycle

HMMMM…[/quote]

My thoughts exactly

I also thought the required age for a troll posting was 17, and was cutting to have sick abz and hawt secks

Is it bad that i’ve Done that many at my age. If so the first two are being counted when i had to do HRT. I had blood work done when I was around 17. I research for two years and then decided to ask my doctor if we could start treatment. We dnt know what caused the drop, but he started me on them and thats what the first two where from. Sorry again. Not enough info. I knew I would for forget to put in enough info. Sorry

[quote]veritas1 wrote:
I’ve always ran it twice a week and got great gains but ill pick up a couple more bottles.[/quote]

Injecting more frequently doesn’t always mean you’re injecting more product. Think about it.

[quote]veritas1 wrote:
on my last cycle I got freaking crazy ass sick. I got the flu and strep and was running a temp at 105. [/quote]

Bad gear? Systemic infection?

the gear wasn’t bad becasue it came from my doctor.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
veritas1 wrote:
on my last cycle I got freaking crazy ass sick. I got the flu and strep and was running a temp at 105.

Bad gear? Systemic infection?[/quote]

No I had been taking care of my family and my girlfriend. They all had the flu. So, of course me being around them made me sick.

There is a lot of questionable shit going on that I don’t really have the time or desire to get into but one thing stood out in particular.

Are you currtently on TRT? or were you just on TRT from age 17 for a specific amount of time after that?

And for your own sake, read the SERM/AI sticky.

Ok Let me straighted out this whole mess I have created in this thread.

Ok, I am 20 years old. When I was 17 I went to the doctor to have a blood test done, Bc I had been feeling run down for a couple of months. I had thought that my iron in my body was low for the reason that it had been a low a year prior. However, the test came back saying my testosterone was low. My Doctor told me I had two opinions, 1. Change my diet and ride it out and see if my levels went back up. or 2. We could start HRT.

My Doctor wanted me to wait and see if it went up. And I agreed. So, I changed my whole diet up, to see if my fat ass could raise my test levels. I went monthly to get blood test for two years. In those two years I researched how the HRT would effect me. So, after two years of my test not raising to normal my doctor and I decide to go thru with the treatment. I was 19 at the time. I know I am to young to be taking but I hate the feeling of not having energy at all.

My thoughts were not “oh yea now I can be huge and ripped” I was just wanting to be healthy.

The First two cycles he planned out for me. After doing those two cycles my levels became normal. So, I did not do another for 6 months.

So, I did more research thru the time of my first two cycles and the six months. And decided I still wanted to continue with more treatments. My doctor was cool with that and trusted me not to abuse them. So, all my gear is legit. He does not regulate my gear he leaves how much I take up to me. ( close friend of family in small town, he really doesn’t care about it)

If I have made anybody mad on this board, then I am sorry.

There are so many things about your post that are fucked up. Hormones are not something that should be taken lightly and experimented with.

If you want to feel healthy, like you say you do, do yourself a favor and go see an anti-aging doc who knows what the fuck he’s doing.

Dr’s should not be prescribing “cycles” for HRT.

I would go to an anti-aging doc, but in tennessee a anti-aging doc will not look at you unless your 35 or older. And by going to an anti-aging doc. My Insurance won’t cover it and I wouldn’t be able to afford anything. Because all my funds from me working are going to pay for my college and bills I have.

Well from everyones response on this thread. I should stop taking Hormones. I know I am young, and I know you all really do know more about it then me. So, I think I just may stop. Bc it really seems like I have fucked up majorly. I thought I had been doing good by going by what my doc said and even going thru a doctor instead of getting it off the streets. And Doing a couple of years of research before I started, but I was wrong. Bc, as much as I would like to be big, I would rather take my time and be healthy. Bc, this is the only body I got.
Thanks tho to everyone who helped.

veritas1,

I recommend you continue to monitor bloodwork for the next 6 months or so while you study this forum’s stickies and regular posts. Check out the “over 35 lifter” section too. There is a lot of good HRT info there. Get to know about the proper way to employ TRT (Testosterone, Aromatase Inhibitor, HCG) and the proper way to cycle or possibly in your case blast and cruise (meaning doing a cycle with the doses that entails for 6-12 weeks or so and then reverting to 100mg/w TRT dose of test in between cycles). KSman on the over 35 lifter forum is a great resource as are others.

If your free test level continues to be low, HRT in some form will make life a lot less crappy.

Don’t feel like you have messed up. You have already learned a lot and dealt in the best way you knew how with a lousy hormonal imbalance that you were dealt through no fault of your own. Now however, it is time to educate yourself further. You have to be your own advocate. You are lucky to have the doctor you have. He may be a little too cavalier about prescribing hormones, but you can use that to your advantage as long as you become well versed in how this all works.

One step at a time. Good luck…