Going to Do Clavicle Lengthening

This has nothing to do with my stats/pics. I already posted my stats up in the thread. He is trying to tell me he has a 56 cm fucking chest width and went from 16-17 shoulders to 22. Either he is a troll or he doesn’t know how to measure.

This photo is incredibly unimpressive. I’ve gotten much wider than that with a naturally and with a crummy diet.

I posted a straight on, shirtless, front picture of my chest above. Why in the world do you need another picture of my chest?

And I’ve been referring to the above picture for my comparisons, because that is when I was natural. I’m not now, but if you insist on me measuring my chest, I guess I can. But you can see my profile picture on here. Is it going to shock you if my chest is 56"? I’m 5’10, 200 lbs, and very lean right now.

@flipcollar bud i think your just pissing in the wind with this one unfortunately.

1 Like

Because it simply ain’t true man. If I could gain that much shoulder width I wouldn’t even want this procedure. You did not have a 22 inch shoulder width man i swear!

All you told us was you are 6.1 and 180 with some fat, that tells us nothing. Actually I am wrong it tells us you either don’t know how to train, eat or most likely both. Anyway I no longer care, go break your shoulders to achieve the width you seek and I truly hope it makes you happy.

thank u simo for ur first relevant post in this topic.

phantom, I did say, if you missed it, that the picture above is probably more like 20" width. 22 is CURRENT.

I just had a guy hold a tape measure up to my shoulders. 22.5" straight accross, not counting any curvature.

I wore a custom size 36 x-long suit coat before I started training, at 6 ft 120ish lbs. There is no way my shoulder width was anywhere near 22.

I like acknowledging you because it keeps me entertained, but I am certain you’re trolling.

1 Like

I am talking about your current. You’re telling me your 3 cm wider than the photo I posted, I just want your answer on that.

Dude u said you had a 45 cm chest at age 12, yours is mostly all because of bone structure.

I wore a 36, now wear a 46. Bones alone?

that could be accurate. no way to truly know, but based on my appearance and weight difference between that picture and now, I think it makes enough sense. I went from 175-about 190 naturally. On steroids, I have gotten up to about 200. So I would assume that the bulk of the progress I’ve made with my shoulders was natural. I think that’s fair. And I think my lifting numbers also reflect this. I went from barely being able to bench press 45 lbs to 315 lbs naturally. I went from 315 to 395 with steroids. All my other lifts have followed similar patterns. So MOST of my muscular growth came naturally…

1 Like

[quote=“flipcollar, post:46, topic:226842”]
https://global.discourse-cdn.com/tnation/uploads/default/original/3X/1/1/11630e75eb4b36470e0d1f39b2049a8f1332240d.jpg[/quote]

@phantom198 if you looked like this, would you still want surgery?

Yes because he would still not look that wide in a shirt because of bone structure!!! These guys must have the best gear in the world. Going from 18-22 inch shoulders. Never heard of such a thing.

Wear two shirts? Do girls where you live bring tape measurers and protractors to dates?

2 Likes

@phantom198 you look narrow in a shirt because you aren’t muscular.

1 Like

Here I am looking not wide in my shirt today.

4 Likes

You’re miniscule. I bet you didn’t even have to turn sideways to fit thru that door.

3 Likes