Going to Do Clavicle Lengthening

Have you tried the Predator Program?

3 Likes

What about removing some ribs to make your waist narrower? This would help you look wider.

I was 45" around the shoulder at 12 (and 6 ft tall) and am now 56" around the shoulder (still 6 ft tall).

Sorry, I don’t have any pictures of my malnourished teen self.

Get shoulders, lats, then get lean. You’ll look much less narrow. Regardless, no one has any idea of your width when looking at you. Getting your collarbone broken and “resized” would be like penile enhancement then swearing to a life of celibacy.

2 Likes

Curious do you make it a habit of talking to people as if they are clueless or even down too them? especially ones whom probably are more experienced and have more practical knowledge?

I hate interwebz experts, but I’ll jump the shark -totally Body Dysmorphic Disorder here, and after the clavicle lengthening is done, there’ll be another body part that “jumps out” as being inadequate and in need of surgical intervention.

The “bodybuilding” equivalent of Heidi Montag…

Poster Dude, there are a lot more short people like me who’d love to be over 6 feet like you, than there are people worried about their “short clavicles” and “narrow shoulders”. Be grateful for what you have…falls on deaf years, of course.

curious as to why you ask me why I speak to others in a way if they are foolish, can you hear my tone of voice through the computer lol?

I wasn’t trying to make him sound clueless, I was simply specifying what I meant. I didn’t come to this thread looking for validation cause I could care less.

Because thats how your coming across kid..

1 Like

Are you too lazy to care more, too?

1 Like

They why did you come here? just for the intellectual conversation ??

obviously some of the people on this forum are very hypocritical, but that’s another conversation for another day. I could post here if I want too. This thread has run it’s course. If I go through which is most likely I will post before and afters for those who want to see if the results are worth or if the procedure was worth it.

1 Like

You really don’t understand how absurd you are.

I’d guess that, while I was still natural, I added 4+cms to the size of each shoulder from where I started. And it looks good, because it’s muscle. I fail to understand how this progress is not what you’re looking for, but somehow lengthening the bone by 1cm on each side will look better, WITHOUT adding comparable muscle. It just makes absolutely no sense to me, even if literally all you care about is absolute shoulder width regardless of musculature.

1 Like

or it will still be the same body part, because this won’t do jack shit for his aesthetics, lol

As a follow-up, the expression “I could care less” is logically flawed. A more accurate way to convey the sentiment is: “I couldn’t care less”.

I just thought I would point this out for @phantom198 since he seems like a very logical person.

2 Likes

since you keep insulting me I am going to let you know that you’re retarded. Look at 4 cm on a fucking ruler and tell me if you gained that much shoulder width naturally.

I gained 70 fucking lbs dude. Yes, that’s accurate.

1 Like

for reference, my upper arms were probably 28-30cm around in those first pictures. I got them to about 41cm around, NATURALLY. Is it that hard to believe my shoulder gains weren’t comparable?

And we’ve come full circle back to @RampantBadger’s clip from Tropic Thunder.

1 Like

Ok flip collar go measure your bideltoid width and come back with the results if you believe that.

4 cm is not that long as a total % of shoulder width, that is more than achievable naturally. Dont project your own low standards onto others on here who actually work hard and have achieved great results.

1 Like

He is on steroids you noob, he said it in his post. Are you kidding me? 4cm for each shoulder is a huge damn difference. You would go from small framed to broad.