Going to Do Clavicle Lengthening

4 Likes

haha same here actually. But we both know he’s probably pressing pink dumbells in the yoga zone shouting “ROIDZZ its all ROIDS” at anyone bigger than him :hugging:

2 Likes

Dude is just trolling you.

can u read dude lmao he admitted he was on steroids. he is trying to say he can’t find a suit cause his shoulders are too wide now nice joke.

and no I’m not trolling I wish I was. small frame= worst thing that is not a deformity to be born with you will never look big unless you’re short and or are on steroids, aka flip collar.

and grimek didn’t get wider for shit. I don’t know if you guys are looking at the same picture, having bigger traps doesn’t make you horizontally wider. that’s like saying working arms will make them longer lol

1 Like

you’re a fucking idiot

edit: with sucky shoulders

14 Likes

Why don’t you just use then…?

I popped in here - for the ridiculousness of the title.
and for the awesome hair.

I should tell the OP to save his money and get his penoir enlarged
so big that he can cash in on pay to play videos

but I will be nice and tell you the right thing.

save the money you had allocated for your surgery
and hire a professional coach.

a real one-
lay out your goals - stick to there plan and do the work.

the latter being the most important.
get after it.

are you going to continue to ignore the fact that i wasn’t on steroids in that picture? Just curious.

and i didn’t say suit, although yes, I get my suits tailored, as should everybody. I said dress shirts. Dress shirts that fit the shoulders generally don’t fit everywhere else, because I have a small waist. They look way too big everywhere else.

I’m being very patient with you, but I won’t continue to be if you keep ignoring the facts that I’m pointing out to you.

not worth the side effects, the pct, the three months of feeling like shit and losing your gains just to start up again, it’s retarded unless you blast and cruise which I refuse to do.

you have retards like yogi1 who are on steroids who probably has a shitty frame himself. suggesting people who use steroids don’t have body insecurities is retarded. everyone who uses steroids for aesthetic reasons has a body dysmporhic disorder.

Best post in this entire thread.

2 Likes

You’re cool with a surgery that will break and weaken your clavicles, but you’re worried about the potential side effects of steroid use?

Does not compute.

Yogi would grab you by the legs and rip you in half from the twat up.

2 Likes

Not a single thing about this thread fucking computes

1 Like

lmao nice joke he won’t do shit.

anyway @anon50325502 i don’t think you quite get it.

What am I trying to achieve is wider shoulders by naturally lifting, when I realized that simply was not going to happen I weighed the side effects of steroids and this procedure.

So I can sacrifice little strength loss which I don’t care about, not a power lifter. Or I can sacrifice mpb, possible gyno, messing up my hormones and effecting my mood for three months. Then I can have 0 test for three months and feel like shit.

Cycling= Stupid plus I would get better results with this surgery than I would looking wider with steroids. It’s not something I am blindly looking into, I have done so much research already because I originally put this off.

Working out naturally won’t change shoulder width, as evident by just typing in “Ectomorph transformation” on google, still all small.

So either I can risk small loss of strength, or continuing my life wasting money on steroids, possible gyno treatment hair loss and temporary solution to an area I would like to fix permanently.

It’s simple to understand, and all these idiots ganging up on me thinking they’re tough internet warriors cause they’re on gear and are having a rage helps them sleep at night.

I posted here because this was talked about here before by others and by me. I plan on going through with the procedure and I would like to help others who are interested after I do it if it produces good results.

Whatever, man. I don’t get it, but it’s your life. Good luck.

Maybe it would help if you’d post a picture of yourself and one of a body you envy and aspire to so people can see the changes you’re talking about wanting. Without a reference point everything you’re saying comes off as whiney.

Post a pic of your clearly developed natty shoulders and you’ll basically win this entire thread

hello?

If you tell me you were on steroids I don’t care or not. I will take your word for it. What does that do for me? You’re on steroids right now. The small gain you made naturally FOR THE WIDTH DEPARTMENT not your overall muscle mass will not satisfy me at all, don’t take it as an insult. I think lifting naturally can produce very good results in every other department except shoulder width. I want to look square. You sent me ur pics and I appreciate that, I simply won’t be satisfied with the gain in shoulder width naturally, I am realistic about what can be attainted due to experience, research, and observation.

This reminds me of the Simpsons episode where Homer contemplates what his life might be like after robbing the Kwik-E-Mart.

3 Likes

OP What were you actually looking to achieve from this thread. If you wanted people advice you got plenty all of which tells you it is an idiotic idea. If you wanted validation for your decision you wont get it here. Everyone has told you they think it is a bad idea and continuing to argue the point with them is not going to create a mass change of mind here. If you are set on doing it then its up to you, its your body to fk up not ours. Just make sure if you do it you post up some before and after so we can see how yoked your shoulders are!!!