Going to Do Clavicle Lengthening

Chris how are you going to say with a straight face that he looks wider. First off that just proved what I was saying, So what you’re telling me is, if I continue working out for 10 years just to get outsized by guys who have wide shoulders who don’t even lift. John Grimed looks the exact same WIDTH wise. He’s narrow before and after, if anything that picture discourages me more than encourages me.

Do you guys know what 2cm is? 2cm on each shoulder is a big difference what you showed me is probably a .5 cm change.

No I don’t mind working out and I already have been. Working out naturally does ABSOLUTE SHIT to your shoulders sure it will make them more toned and defined, but when you want width there’s nothing. Wide grip pull ups= shit overheard presses=shit. But that’s not because the exercises aren’t good, it’s because shoulders do not grow good WIDE when you are natural. Working out your shoulders when you’re natural is wasted time if you want to make them wider.

Dude do u really think if there was anything to make me look wider than the average man that I wouldn’t have already done it naturally? No because you know why if you look at big guys who have been going hard and going to the gym for years you can still tell when they have a small frame just by looking at them.

Working out will not widen your clavicle length, it will barley make you look wider from the front as it is. Steroids, implants, clavicle lengthening, are the only cure and even then the results are not always impressive. I don’t want to take steroids and I don’t want to use synthol and would prefer to stay away from implants unless I can get this done.

Rich piana has oil or implants in his deltoids, cause even his ass knows that it’s the only way to ever look like you have broad shoulders.

Well, at least I better understand where you’re coming from now. Punnyguy and JFG were on the right track.

So… about those details that’ve been asked about a few different times. Height, weight, bodyweight gained in the last two years?

6’1 I went from 150 to 180 some fat and some muscle. Probably like 19 lbs of muscle. I have actually tried to focus on shoulders the whole time and have tried everything. They get toned and stronger but they do not grow. This is the same in everyones case I am starting to notice unless of course they are on steroids. Working out won’t change shit to shoulders, and unless you have a decent frame you probably don’t understand how frustrating it is. Smaller frame means you can hold less muscle on your frame also, which basically means those who have a decent frame don’t even need to work out that much and they will already look huge.

Does this person have a decent frame, or impressive shoulders?

and to follow up, does this person have a decent frame?

2 Likes

dude ur on steroids. I can tell by the way your delts are rounded and ur past threads. You look good regardless but still not that wide.

Why is everyone showing me pics to just prove my points even more? Having a small frame sucks gorilla arse.

the second picture was before steroids. I am now, but I promise you I wasn’t then. That’s why I posted that particular picture. it is several years old. But you can think what you want. I was trying to help.

2 Likes

The ‘rounded’ look of the delts is just what happens when you add more muscle to your delts. there’s nothing magical about it, and it has nothing to do with steroids. And if I’m ‘not that wide’ now, then so be it I guess? I can’t imagine looking at myself in the mirror, the way I look now, and thinking ‘man. This just sucks. If I had wider clavicles, my life would be much improved’. To each their own though.

Just my two cents, but I’m pretty sure the OP posted this thread just so that he could get approval and agreement. His mind was already made up and he didn’t actually want others’ opinions.
Secondly, I don’t think the OP wants wider and bigger muscles; he wants a wider skeletal frame.
Thirdly, I don’t know why he’s on a bodybuilding website (where people are concerned with appearance and illusion of muscle size) if he’s not concerned with getting bigger muscles. 6’1" at 180 lbs with 15+% BF is a pretty average size, if you ask me.

3 Likes

100 % accurate. The ONLY reason I responded with my pictures was to provide evidence to anyone else that happens upon this thread as to what can be done, and how foolish our OP here is. He has an excuse for anyone who has done the thing he says is impossible. With Grimek, it was ‘oh he still looks narrow’, which is an absolute fucking absurdity, and with me he said ‘steroids’, which was inaccurate, but then he covered his ass by saying I’m still narrow anyway, which is equally laughable. I can’t buy dress shirts off the rack because my shoulders are so wide that sleeves always end up too short. I’d love to know in what world that qualifies me as narrow.

2 Likes

Well he said right in the thread title he’s going to do it. I checked out his Dr. Leif Rogers on the google. 5 stars on yelp, flashy website. Got me thinking about a nose job. No mention of clavicle lengthening, though.

If that’s no longer on the menu, he could always opt for the vaginal rejuvenation procedure and give the weights another try.

1 Like

…aaaand there we have it.
-You just need to get both bigger and more conditioned overalll.
-At 6’+ you might need to get to 190-200 just to look like you lift and 220 to look properly built.

Can you military press 225 for reps, incline bench 315, side raises with the 50s for 10 reps with excellent form. Have you given the Mountain dogs shoulder programa run???

I’m expecting a big fat ‘no to all’

1 Like

I love how he starts off by saying ‘the muscle comes but the issue is still there’. The dude is 6’1, 180 lbs, and not particularly lean. THAT’S the problem. The muscle didn’t come, lol. It took me getting to about that weight at 3 inches shorter and at least 5% leaner to really end up with decently wide shoulders. It takes a lot of work, and most people will never do it in real life, but it’s absolutely possible, and without steroids at that.

2 Likes

I mean… that’s a bit more than is necessary… lol. I can’t do any of those things. I think you can maybe set the bar a little bit lower :wink:

Maybe I could incline bench 315 for 1 rep. Sure as shit can’t strict press 225 for more than 1 rep, if I can even do that.

Yeah you’re just really skinny still. I’m the same weight and 3" shorter. Gain another 20-30lbs first. You’re not as tall as you were hinting at. Everyone in my but me is 6’2" and above and none of these problems you think plague tall people. You’re just really skinny.

Dude that’s not skinny. Me gaining more weight won’t do anything to my shoulders. I want to look wide and broad or atleast above average in the width department.

Flipcollar what are u even going on about. Are you telling me grimek or whatever the hell his name is still doesn’t look narrow, dude looks narrow as shit before and after. How am i trying to cover my own ass I have kept to the same story the whole time, working out will barely make your shoulders wider naturally 1cm at the most!!! probably pushing it.

I’m not foolish you’re on steroids. You even admitted it lmao. Flipcollar what size shirts do you wear that actually fit right? You probably know how it is you’re on steroids so I won’t fault you. When you have a small frame it’s one of the only hopes.

Has no one thanked you for this awesome post of teen hair.

bless you

3 Likes

I feel like you weren’t reading my post carefully, so I’ll say it again. The picture I posted above is over 3 years old. I took it about 2 months before I started using steroids. So yes, I do use them now, and current pictures are after steroids. But THAT picture is before, without question.

I probably wore a size large when I took that picture. I mostly wear XL now.

I will agree to disagree about Grimek.

EDIT: If you want to confirm when I started using steroids, you can read my log. I talked about it when I made the decision. And I posted that picture before then. I believe it was May or June of 2014… not positive.

THANK YOU THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!

I wish I still had hair…

1 Like

I disagree. When I started lifting for aesthetics, I weighed 112 lbs at 5’10" at, probably, sub8% BF. I was wearing a t-shirt size Small and it was too wide in the shoulders for me. I am now 190lb at 5’10" 10% BF, and Large t-shirts are beginning to be too small in the shoulders for me. And we’re talking t-shirts you buy at Wal-Mart, not t-shirts you buy at Express.

Here’s the thing about attaining size: It takes time. Two years doesn’t cut it. I was 112 lbs when I was 21 years old. I was 180 lbs when I was 24 year old…but with your bodyfat level (15+%). Now I’m 30 at, roughly, the same weight but MUCH lower bodyfat.

The point about Grimek is that he GOT WIDER. Did he have the best proportions (shoulders to waist)? No, not necessarily…and that may be what you’re saying as “He still looks narrow” but you can’t dispute the fact that he got wider.