Going to Daily Injection to Reduce Acne from TRT?

HCG destroyed my body from the acne it causes however you’re taking a relatively small dose. Not even sure 200iu a week will even do anything, frankly. You don’t know if it is the HCG or your T. Try ditching the HCG for a bit and if acne improves you have your answer either way.

After 3 months of HCG I have decided to stop. I went as low as 50iu 3x weekly and experienced all of the benefits and the acne. I now have back, shoulder, and arm scars that I’m working on getting rid of. I couldn’t continue with the HCG because I was constantly breaking out…

I have labs coming up in 3 weeks and I will measure my TT, FT, E2, and DHT on a Friday. I’ve been on a 120mg test Cyp MWF protocol and Friday labs will give me the most accurate numbers.

It’s been a months and acne has improved but I’m still randomly breaking out on a weekly basis. I’m strongly considering going from MWF to Monday - Friday (5 shots) or daily shots. The thought behind this is to lower DHT since that could be the reason why I’m breaking out.

1 Like

I break out once in while. Feels good to be 17 again.