Currently I’m taking 120mg weekly split into MWF 40mg + 200ui HCG and I’m experiencing an increase in chest, shoulder, and back acne. I’m open to the idea of lowering my dose to 105mg and going to daily 15mg injections + 100ui HCG if that means getting rid of the acne.
My current protocol has worked really well and i feel good on it, so I am concerned about switching things up. Currently at TT 1100 (240 - 950) and FT 44 (9 - 30). I just added HCG two weeks ago, so I don’t know if this what’s making things worse.
Has anyone gone from MWF, EOD, OR E3D to daily and seen a reduction in acne? Does this change make any sense and would it be beneficial, or could this change make things worse?
Other things I’m trying to clear up the acne include:
- Going from showering 4x weekly (gym days) to daily.
- I just order a Benzoyl peroxide body wash (Dr. Songs).
- I’ve been using a shower brush for a deeper clean and to reach “back” there.
- I read that using head and showers as body wash helps with acne due to its high zinc content, I’ve been trying that for 2 weeks and it hasn’t helped. I also have salicylic acid body wash.
- Started using an oil free moisturizer after each shower due to dry skin from body wash.
- I read a study that suggested supplementing with Vit B5 and L-carnitine can help with acne, so I’ve been taking 1g of B5 and .5g L-carnitine daily as a starting dose.
Any other suggestions?