Going to Cape Cod

I’m flying up with She Say for a funeral. Our whole time won’t be taken up with funeral stuff, so we’re looking for other stuff to do.

We’ll have roughly Sunday after 4:00 free, Monday morning free until noon and then again free after 3:00 and then Tuesday morning until around 10.

We’re staying in Hyanis. Any suggestions are appreciated.

[quote]sen say wrote:
Any suggestions are appreciated.[/quote]

change your avatar back to she say’s butt?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
sen say wrote:
Any suggestions are appreciated.

change your avatar back to she say’s butt?[/quote]

Ha…that’s a good one…but…I’m getting so many naked pics of T-Vixens and offers from Holy Mac for MMF’s that i can’t change just yet…how’s married life? We all expect some new pics soon of Mrs. Fitness.

There was some colonial village I went to when I visited as a kid. Unfortunately I don’t remember the name.

I do remember the bone chilling cold though. Take a warm coat.

I thought you were going to rape god, man am I dissapointed…

hey Sen, I work on the Cape and live right off Cape … where are you staying? PM me if you want

[quote]pushharder wrote:
sen say wrote:
I’m flying up with She Say for a funeral. Our whole time won’t be taken up with funeral stuff, so we’re looking for other stuff to do.

We’ll have roughly Sunday after 4:00 free, Monday morning free until noon and then again free after 3:00 and then Tuesday morning until around 10.

We’re staying in Hyanis. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Do something to add to this thread, you slacker: Forums - T Nation - The World's Trusted Community for Elite Fitness
[/quote]

I’m on it, I’m on it…the woman just had back surgery for heaven’s sake…can’t have her swinging from a bulldozer with her knickers around her ankles just quite yet…