T Nation

Going To Cancun

Can anybody tell me what kind of gear i should look for there and what kind of prices i should look for?

i checked the gear articles for this information but the most recent ones are a few years old.

thanks in advance.

edit: shit, does this thread fall under the category of ‘fuckin’ n00bz asking where to find gear’?

Your cheapest route would be to check out the Quality Vet and Denkall websites and review the products and get the addresses of their distributors in Cancun. Then have a great time shopping.

Check your PM’s.

thanks again for the info, bro. i need to find the denkall website, and any other producer wesbites that have distributors in cancun, that way i know i’m getting legit gear.

anybody know reputable drug manufacturers that distribute in cancun? hope i don’t get pinched while i fly it back home. :slight_smile:

Take the metal seals off the top lube em up and stick em up your bum;-)

Seriously though be careful. I went to T.J. and was grossly dissapointed at the fact that I got better prices here. Good luck and bring back some pictures from the doneky show for Cazzo. He loves that shit.

what’s the donkey show? also, should i be concerned about fakes from the local pharmacies?

man, i can’t wait to lay on the beach and get some sun. it’s pretty cold up here where i live.

They are very expensive in the tourist areas like Cancun. I found them at every pharmacy in Cancun that I went too. They’re cheaper up here, why risk it?

i live in canada and don’t trust the sources up here.

you don’t think i can find good prices if i leave the tourist areas of cancun?

It’s a catch 22. If you leave the tourist areas, you won’t find what your looking for. You won’t have any trouble finding what you want. Be prepared with the phase, “Que tienes anabolicos?”

Donkey show= some chick walking out on stage with donkey, blowing it and then fucking it. Something one shouldn’t miss.

Every farmacia sells the stuff. They usually all have Organon Sustanon 250 Redi-jects for $8 to $16. Primotestin, Testoviron 250, Decca, crappy 5 mg Primonbolin tabs. Mostly at rip-off prices. Once you get it you have to get it back here. Mexican Clomid (Serophene or Omifin) costs $13-$20 for 30 50mg tabs. Nizoril 2% shampoo runs over $20.

Personally, I think everything is better and cheaper here, except maybe a few ancillaries and shampoo.

that’s kinda shitty. i was hoping i could get good prices on some gear. well, i guess i’ll see when i get there.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Donkey show= some chick walking out on stage with donkey, blowing it and then fucking it. Something one shouldn’t miss.[/quote]

mexicans are into some weird shit, huh?

[quote]hueyOT wrote:
Wideguy wrote:
Donkey show= some chick walking out on stage with donkey, blowing it and then fucking it. Something one shouldn’t miss.

mexicans are into some weird shit, huh?[/quote]

Yes we are into some kinky stuff!! You gotta go to T.J. to see the donkey shows. I don’t think in Cancun you’ll see anything like that.

There are better prices for gear, but you have to stray from the beaten path. And if you don’t speak spanish, you could get yourself into some trouble. Huey just go down and get some sun. Ohh!! and bang a senorita for me!!

ya, i have a feeling i’m just gonna go down, check the pharmacies, laugh at the prices, and walk out.

HCG was pretty cheap.

i’m gonna hit up the veterinarians, too.

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Take the metal seals off the top lube em up and stick em up your bum;-)

Seriously though be careful. I went to T.J. and was grossly dissapointed at the fact that I got better prices here. Good luck and bring back some pictures from the doneky show for Cazzo. He loves that shit.[/quote]

You should have went with me, the prices would have been better where i shop. And I would have been down for the donkey show too.