Going to Add Anastrazole (Bluefish) to TRT and I'm Freaking Out

Hi - I’m 40yo, wek 30 of trt (50mg of T Enant E3,5d into thigh muscle), HCG 500ui with my test injection (subq).
Before i dialed in HCG, my E2 results were (44,1 pg/ml 11,3 — 43,2) but in my area (Europe) I can’t find sensitive method, only ECLIA is available.

EDIT: I just got my new results (from yesterdays) and (Estradiol 51,9 pg/ml 11,3 — 43,2)

Now I feel that my E2 is running too high (I can cry over some commercial in TV or get really drepressed after some minor argument, my libido went down and I’m overally VERY sensitive on my skin).

Doctor perscribed me Nolvadex which I think is not the way I should go so I decided to go for Anastrozole BUT now I am scared, that ECLIA shows not proper results and I will kill myself with too low E2.

What do You guys think? Am I overthinking it? I feel that I got to feel worse after all these weeks on TRT but I still hesitate.

And one more thing: may estrogen rise my triglicerides too? I noticed that my triglicerides are now way above upper limit and I thas been in the middle of range before. I thiught it might be alcohol I been drinking past weekend but it was 3 days before bloodwork

You might be fine with the immunoassay test. As you can see, I ran both and the differences were not significant. Regardless, you’re having symptoms and will need to bring E2 down.

Unless you want children, you might start with dropping hCG.

LC%20small%20file

1 Like

Hi thanks for reply - Yes I have symptoms and that’s wat may be most important factor for me :slight_smile:

A little anastrozole goes a long way. You won’t crash your e2 unless you overdo it.

Higher doses of hCG can lead to a lot of testicular T–>E2 and anastrozole does not work inside the testes. If E2 will not go down, consider a smaller dose of hCG. A few are quite sensitive to this, most will be fine on your hCG dosing.

Most do well with E2 near E2=22pg/ml - 80 pmol/L
Try 0.5mg anastrozole at time of injections.
Some are anastrozole over-responders and no way to know in advance. If you feel that E2 has crashed, stop for 6-7 days and resume at 1/8thmg at time of injections. You can refine based on subsequent lab work.

Do not ignore thyroid, iodine and body temperature issues below, most who come here are sub-optimal.

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys - need more info about you
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

KSman is simply a regular member on this site. Nothing more other than highly active.

I can be a bit abrupt in my replies and recommendations. I have a lot of ground to cover as this forum has become much more active in the last two years. I can’t follow threads that go deep over time. You need to respond to all of my points and requests as soon as possible before you fall off of my radar. The worse problems are guys who ignore issues re thyroid, body temperatures, history of iodized salt. Please do not piss people off saying that lab results are normal, we need lab number and ranges.

The value that you get out of this process and forum depends on your effort and performance. The bulk of your learning is reading/studying the suggested stickies.

Thanks
Before trt I’ve been on hcg monotherapy without ANY effect on tst.

Now taking hcg to maintain balls size and maybe some fertility as my wife wants another child lol

So I guess hcg won’t up my estradiol then?

You need anastrozole in any case.