Going Rogue

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
pushharder wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
pushharder wrote:

(Speaking of babbling it’s always interesting to see what kind of mistakes our education system continues to crank out)

Its almost as if…

[/quote]

Hilarious and true. That however, is beside the point.

Do I like Sarah Palin? As a person yes, I respect her upbringing and commitment to values. Do I agree with her? On some things, not others.

She represents a minority of views that people in this country would hold. Furthermore, she is not politically qualified for president. She may be perfect for Alaska, but not this country. If that is the republican “great white hope”, then I feel sorry for the GOP. Shit, maybe theyll have Alan Keyes run…ya know, cuz hes black.

If you donate 100 dollars to SarahPAC, she will send you a free (autographed!) copy of her book. But hurry, this offer is almost over. Please act now.

BTW, the Palin book is a best-seller… because they are basically giving it away. Subscribe to World Net Daily and you can get it for 5 dollars postage paid (for a hardcover book). When they compile the best-seller list, they don’t keep stats on which books are being sold for pennies on the dollar, and which books are selling at full price.

She’s a best selling author! Conservative success!!!

https://www.sarahpacdonate.com/eb_112009_nd

Free book offer ends Wednesday… please don’t delay.

Palin might be a good party-builder, but she isn’t presidential timber. And, Americans of all political stripes are going to have a 2012 hangover from a candidate who lacked relevant and deep experience prior to taking the Oval Office - there won’t be much support for a former governor with an unfinished term who hasn’t done anything since her governorship except…write a book and campaign non-stop. Sound familiar?

Americans will be a little bit wary of that resume in 2012 - there is already deep buyer’s remorse on that resume now.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Isn’t it odd that someone of deep traditional values is considered a ‘rogue’? Because she has moral absolutes and is not a slick con artist lawyer/community organiser, she’s a ‘rogue’?

Who is it that the Left fears the most? A person of moral rectitude, who also knows it. Slicksters and slippery tongued scum fear that person more than anyone else.

So…go get 'em Sarah! Squeeze their nutz and make 'em howl !![/quote]

That is quite an imagination you have HH :slight_smile: I thought going Rogue was wearing no underwear?

Can we stop with the “New York terrorist circus” crap already…over 200 terrorists are currently in federal prison thanks to Attorneys General Ashcroft and Gonzalez. The Bush administration even began reading captured enemy combatants their Miranda rights last year. A conservative Supreme Court determined a couple of years ago that it is unconstitutional to deny captured enemy combatants their procedural rights (habeas corpus, etc.) under the due process clauses of the 5th and 14th amendments…Oh yeah, the Bill of Rights doesn’t just apply to good old fashioned Americans as Palin, Bachmann and the rest of those sorry excuses for representatives of the people would have you believe; it’s part of America’s enduring commitment to liberty and justice.

Furthermore, I’m from New York City and saw the towers fall with my own eyes. I wouldn’t mind seeing those dick wads face up to the city they tried to destroy. If you are blind to this it is because you are blind to most things. I don’t expect all Americans to be well informed on the specifics of these issues although I would hope you’d read the fucking paper instead of, like sheep, absorbing all the crap spewed by FIXed News and these recovering addicts on the radio.

It was either FDR or Wilson who said, and I’m paraphrasing, one can say these things because, and I quote “it is easy to say anything.” A possible Palin presidency is not a joke. It is a legitimately frightening thought. She is a hard-working American, but so are we all. Her request that we return to a 9/11 mindset means that we should forget the past 8 years. I refuse to forget.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Isn’t it odd that someone of deep traditional values is considered a ‘rogue’? Because she has moral absolutes and is not a slick con artist lawyer/community organiser, she’s a ‘rogue’?

Who is it that the Left fears the most? A person of moral rectitude, who also knows it. Slicksters and slippery tongued scum fear that person more than anyone else.

So…go get 'em Sarah! Squeeze their nutz and make 'em howl !!

That is quite an imagination you have HH :slight_smile: I thought going Rogue was wearing no underwear?[/quote]

Pittbull that is going comando. LMAO.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Sarah Palin just isn’t meant for an international stage. Not yet. She’s too naive, too “gee golly!” .[/quote]

No, not naive, the naive ones are the “politically correct” crowd that would rather stand up for the rights of scum bag terrorists and illegal immigrants than stand up for what made this country succesful.

As for being too “gee golly”, I would rather have someone who hasn’t been corrupted by politics and acts like a real person than your typical smooth talking bullshitter.

[quote]KeepAwaySheeple wrote:
As for being too “gee golly”, I would rather have someone who hasn’t been corrupted by politics and acts like a real person than your typical smooth talking bullshitter.[/quote]

Sarah Palin is totally corrupt and is nothing but a politician, she is just a good enough bullshitter to fool a lot of people into believing that she’s somehow a “real person”.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
KeepAwaySheeple wrote:

…As for being too “gee golly”, I would rather have someone who hasn’t been corrupted by politics and acts like a real person than your typical smooth talking bullshitter.

Many here on PWI and elsewhere - Repubs, Dems, Independents and whatevers WOULD rather have the “typical smooth talking bullshitter.” They really would.

[/quote]

Didn’t we hear this same line from the Bush W. supporters during his run?

‘He sounds like me!’
‘It’s kinda’ nice to hear someone talk like us for once.’
‘He seems like the sort of guy you could go have a beer or two with.’

No matter what you think of Bush, history repeating itself is generally never a good thing (where the State and politics is concerned).

No, really it is denying the obvious that is simply stupid pusshy.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
spurlock wrote:
pushharder wrote:
KeepAwaySheeple wrote:

…As for being too “gee golly”, I would rather have someone who hasn’t been corrupted by politics and acts like a real person than your typical smooth talking bullshitter.

Many here on PWI and elsewhere - Repubs, Dems, Independents and whatevers WOULD rather have the “typical smooth talking bullshitter.” They really would.

‘He sounds like me!’

No matter what you think of Bush, history repeating itself is generally never a good thing (where the State and politics is concerned).

That won’t work in this instance; you’ll get no traction with this attempted comparison. There is simply no way to compare the middle class, relatively humble upbringing of Palin with the silver spoon upbringing of Bush. Palin represents a cross section of America (not counting the Left Coast and urban Northeasters) far better than Bush ever did.

Read their respective biographies if you think differently.[/quote]

Touche.

Edit: I guess my jaded ego got the better of me on this one.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
spurlock wrote:
pushharder wrote:
spurlock wrote:
pushharder wrote:
KeepAwaySheeple wrote:

‘He sounds like me!’

That won’t work in this instance; you’ll get no traction with this attempted comparison. There is simply no way to compare the middle class, relatively humble upbringing of Palin with the silver spoon upbringing of Bush. Palin represents a cross section of America (not counting the Left Coast and urban Northeasters) far better than Bush ever did.

Read their respective biographies if you think differently.

Touche.

Edit: I guess my jaded ego got the better of me on this one.

Well, she definitely represents a cross section of Montanans far better than the following ever did either:

Obama
Bush II
Clinton
Bush I
Reagan
Carter
Ford
Nixon
Johnson
Kennedy
Eisenhower
Truman (maybe Truman)
FDR
Hoover
Coolidge
Harding
Taft
Teddy
McKinley
Cleveland
Harrison

Before Harrison, Montana wasn’t a state so I won’t continue.
[/quote]

If she represents Montana, then that’s not a compliment to Montana citizens.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Well, she definitely represents a cross section of Montanans
[/quote]

Even Bozemanites and Missoulians?! :wink:

[quote]spurlock wrote:
pushharder wrote:

Well, she definitely represents a cross section of Montanans

Even Bozemanites and Missoulians?! ;)[/quote]

47.2% of the total votes cast went to Obama.