Going Rogue

Isn’t it odd that someone of deep traditional values is considered a ‘rogue’? Because she has moral absolutes and is not a slick con artist lawyer/community organiser, she’s a ‘rogue’?

Who is it that the Left fears the most? A person of moral rectitude, who also knows it. Slicksters and slippery tongued scum fear that person more than anyone else.

So…go get 'em Sarah! Squeeze their nutz and make 'em howl !!

…howl like this: - YouTube

I’m missing something.

This book is not some unauthorized Biography. Wouldn’t she and her publisher come up with the title?

Mufasa

SarahPAC is up and running (Political Action Committee). This is her first tentative step in running for president in 2012. I LOVE IT.

She’s accepting donations now, and I know there are many conservatives posting here who have much more money than common sense. We need to encourage Sarah as much as possible!!! She’s my #1 choice for the Republican presidential ticket in 2012 (and 2016 and 2020). PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY.

Sincerely,
A Democratic Voter

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Just fer shits and giggles I think the 2012 Obama/Palin electoral map COULD look something like this except MI, OH and PA go red.

A lot can happen in three years though.[/quote]

Yep. That is exactly what would happen considering how popular and likable she is!

Donate your money now!

Palin 2012!!!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

True. For example, she could study really hard and get up to speed on domestic and international political issues.

I will have to pick up her book after I finish End The Fed.

She is defiantly not presidential material but Secretary of State would be good for her.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
I’m missing something.

This book is not some unauthorized Biography. Wouldn’t she and her publisher come up with the title?

Mufasa[/quote]

Your publisher typically has control over the book title. They “suggest” it but if you don’t go for what they suggest, the chances of the book getting published are slim.

Sarah Palin just isn’t meant for an international stage. Not yet. She’s too naive, too “gee golly!” .

Sarah Palin will never be President. Sorry.
Bobby Jindal is more credible than she is, and he is a fucking laughing stock.

Where is the Repub Support, for Adam Kokesh and Ron Paul?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Just fer shits and giggles I think the 2012 Obama/Palin electoral map COULD look something like this except MI, OH and PA go red.

The Dems bringing the Terrorist Circus to NY might cost them that state. And the disillusionment with Obama is slowly turning to revulsion.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
pushharder wrote:

A lot can happen in three years though.

The Dems bringing the Terrorist Circus to NY might cost them that state. And the disillusionment with Obama is slowly turning to revulsion.

[/quote]
Which can only mean, the people will rise up, and elect a babbling idiot of a politician because she is apart of the OTHER political party, and uniquely has a vagina.

[quote]ephrem wrote:
…howl like this: - YouTube

You’ve got that one (people who came late to a 3 hour book signing and were outta luck).

We’ve got: An Insult To Our Democracy - YouTube

[quote]pushharder wrote:
3IdSpetsnaz wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
pushharder wrote:

(Speaking of babbling it’s always interesting to see what kind of mistakes our education system continues to crank out)[/quote]

Its almost as if…

That’s why I like you pusshy, you’re…“unique”.