T Nation

Going Out of Town

I'm going out of town from Wednesday through Sunday this week. Generally, I pin twice a week (Mon and Thurs), but I'll have to skip this Thursday. That won't be a real issue, as I'm running long esters and can just pin it all Monday, and get back on my regular schedule the next week. The issue I DO have is my adex and caber. Both are liquids, and I really, really want to avoid taking them with me. So a couple questions:

1. If I don't take them with me, what would be the best course of action? Use them at a higher dose right before I leave on Wednesday morning? Would that be effective? If I do that, I'm only missing 1 dose (Friday). I would be back on schedule Monday.

2. A potential option would be to mix the caber and adex into a couple energy shots, and take them with me that way. Does anyone see an issue with this? My guess is that this would be alright, but I don't really know for sure if that would affect the drugs.

3. This is less important, but I'm running Dbol, in caps form. Anybody have suggestions for transporting these discretely? I've got a couple ideas, but I can always take better ones.

I'm driving, so airport issues aren't there. The issue with all of this is that I'm staying in a house with family, little kids running around getting into things, sharing a bathroom with people, etc.

Thanks in advance!

If you want to be really careful about the Dbol capsules, put them in an old store bought bottle so they look like a legit supplements.

I don’t have anything to say regarding missing doses etc but if you are driving and have a glove compartment that locks i would just put everything into secure containers etc. and lock it in there.

You can just go out to the car to take whatever you need and the kids shouldn’t be able to get to it.

Be aware that i do not have a family so don’t really now how practical this would be but in my head it seems OK…

having to take your shit with you fucking sucks. I remember sitting on the toilet in my girlfriend’s parent’s house nervously pinning like “oh fuck I really hope her mum doesn’t walk in…”

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I’m going out of town from Wednesday through Sunday this week. Generally, I pin twice a week (Mon and Thurs), but I’ll have to skip this Thursday. That won’t be a real issue, as I’m running long esters and can just pin it all Monday, and get back on my regular schedule the next week. The issue I DO have is my adex and caber. Both are liquids, and I really, really want to avoid taking them with me. So a couple questions:

1. If I don’t take them with me, what would be the best course of action? Use them at a higher dose right before I leave on Wednesday morning? Would that be effective? If I do that, I’m only missing 1 dose (Friday). I would be back on schedule Monday.

2. A potential option would be to mix the caber and adex into a couple energy shots, and take them with me that way. Does anyone see an issue with this? My guess is that this would be alright, but I don’t really know for sure if that would affect the drugs.

3. This is less important, but I’m running Dbol, in caps form. Anybody have suggestions for transporting these discretely? I’ve got a couple ideas, but I can always take better ones.

I’m driving, so airport issues aren’t there. The issue with all of this is that I’m staying in a house with family, little kids running around getting into things, sharing a bathroom with people, etc.

Thanks in advance![/quote]

I aways do that kind of travel, and not aways driving, sometimes I need to pass through the airport. Is this case, I would carry everything with me. I usually use a small bag and when I need to use it, just go to the bathroom with it. U can put all syringes, needles, drugs wrapped in plastic bags, everything inside the small bag.

But answering your questions.

Adex, you should not use a higher dose, I did it before and I just got sick, but it was really higher dose (I woke up at night and took 4 tablets, confusing with t3 that I was taking 100mcg… no good! Really sick!. Carber, I don’t know, never did it.

1 - I would take your second shot at tuesday or even wednesday, right before you go. Take your adex/ carber with you, just clean the energy shots or whatever you want to put the liquid.

2 - Don’t mix carber with adex… put it in 2 different reciples

3 - Dbol, I used to put orals in pots of vit C

But I would travel with all, don’t you have a little privacy there flip?

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

But I would travel with all, don’t you have a little privacy there flip?
[/quote]

I don’t have much privacy this week. 1 suitcase that my wife and son and I are sharing for the trip. I’ll have my own toiletry bag, that’s about it. my wife packs/unpacks the suitcase. Hard to hide anything. Even with my toiletry bag, I’ve gotta be careful, since sometimes she just puts her toothbrush in my bag. Then when we get there, we’re gonna be in a house with 10+ other people.

dude, surely your mrs knows you use?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
dude, surely your mrs knows you use?[/quote]

no.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

Would she freak out?

Haha i was also going on the assumption that she knows

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

Would she freak out?[/quote]

yes.

it’d be shitty for me. I don’t think it’d be divorce-level shitty, because she really depends on me for everything, but it would be rough for a long time. I’m eventually going to get a TRT script, but I’d like to wait until I’m older so that it makes more sense to her why I’d need it. Hoping to put that off until I’m 40.

And as a side note, it’s amazing what people will believe. Most of my friends at this point have assumed I’m on because of my changes over the last year. Like when I’ve told a couple of them, they’ve responded with ‘yea no shit. I figured that out.’

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

it’d be shitty for me. I don’t think it’d be divorce-level shitty, because she really depends on me for everything, but it would be rough for a long time. I’m eventually going to get a TRT script, but I’d like to wait until I’m older so that it makes more sense to her why I’d need it. Hoping to put that off until I’m 40.

And as a side note, it’s amazing what people will believe. Most of my friends at this point have assumed I’m on because of my changes over the last year. Like when I’ve told a couple of them, they’ve responded with ‘yea no shit. I figured that out.’[/quote]

Mate you know your marriage a billion times better than I ever could but I strongly recommend telling her. One thing girls hate more than anything is secrets. Makes them wonder what else you’re hiding.

Especially considering you’re B&Cing - all it’d take is one injection swab or something tiny like that you could easily miss for her to start asking all kinds of uncomfortable questions.

Just be careful, mate.

alrighty, so I think I’m just going to go without adex or caber for a few days. I’m pinning today, and I’ll just double my usual EOD doses of adex and caber to go with it. Not really much else I can reasonably do. I just have to assume missing 1 dose of adex isn’t gonna do much damage. I figured out a good way to handle the dbol.

Thanks y’all.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

And as a side note, it’s amazing what people will believe. Most of my friends at this point have assumed I’m on because of my changes over the last year. Like when I’ve told a couple of them, they’ve responded with ‘yea no shit. I figured that out.’[/quote]

Mate you know your marriage a billion times better than I ever could but I strongly recommend telling her. One thing girls hate more than anything is secrets. Makes them wonder what else you’re hiding.

Especially considering you’re B&Cing - all it’d take is one injection swab or something tiny like that you could easily miss for her to start asking all kinds of uncomfortable questions.

Just be careful, mate.[/quote]

I appreciate the concern. Seriously. I minimize the risk by never taking anything home, so there isn’t anything for her to find. No paper trail either.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

I appreciate the concern. Seriously. I minimize the risk by never taking anything home, so there isn’t anything for her to find. No paper trail either.
[/quote]
You inject and store your stuff in your office? Me too! LOL

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

OK! ohhh… I was assuming your wife knows everything! Different cases, since my wife knows every shit I take… even my parents, my sister… haha… of course I don’t let all my stuff visible for everyone, but I don’t have to hide it.

Your wife don’t see the changes in your body? The way you eat? When I was ON hgh, tren, clen, ephedrine, primo, mast, t3, t4, etc, I was eating 4000 to 5000kcals, getting lean at the same time. Sleeping trouble, rage, anger, lack of patience… almost impossible to hide.

How can you hide it with all this changes?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

[/quote]
You inject and store your stuff in your office? Me too! LOL[/quote]

I’m sorry guys, I can’t allow this to continue. I’m grassing you in to both your mrs. You’ll thank me in the long run

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

[/quote]
You inject and store your stuff in your office? Me too! LOL[/quote]

I’m sorry guys, I can’t allow this to continue. I’m grassing you in to both your mrs. You’ll thank me in the long run[/quote]
Dude… my wife is from China. Tren is no different from vitamins to her hahaha.

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

no.[/quote]

ooooohhhhhhh!

Dude…

yes.

OK! ohhh… I was assuming your wife knows everything! Different cases, since my wife knows every shit I take… even my parents, my sister… haha… of course I don’t let all my stuff visible for everyone, but I don’t have to hide it.

Your wife don’t see the changes in your body? The way you eat? When I was ON hgh, tren, clen, ephedrine, primo, mast, t3, t4, etc, I was eating 4000 to 5000kcals, getting lean at the same time. Sleeping trouble, rage, anger, lack of patience… almost impossible to hide.

How can you hide it with all this changes?[/quote]

Well, I’ve only run a few things. I’ve definitely gotten bigger and stronger in a short period of time, but I haven’t had sleep troubles or any of the emotional sides you mentioned. She’s noticed the muscle gains obviously, and has mentioned it. But she’s willing to attribute the growth to eating better/more, and being in the gym more. I’ve also never taken anything to reduce fat (clen, T3, ephedrine, etc), so I’ve never really gotten dealt with the sides those things present, and I’ve never been leaner than my picture on here. I started running Tren for the first time 2 weeks ago, so we’ll see if that goes unnoticed as well.

And DT, that’s correct. I’m here by myself for the last few hours of work, so I can do what I need to then.