Going On The Juice For A Year

At age 22 is this a good idea. What are some of the things that need to be done so that you want lose ya boys and going sterile.

A year?? 22?? God no.

Orange juice? Yes.

Go with just 2 to 3 cycles the first year.
Take a couple of months off inbetween.
You need to do your reasearch first.

[quote]swole wrote:
At age 22 is this a good idea. What are some of the things that need to be done so that you want lose ya boys and going sterile.[/quote]

Some of the things that are not to be done are going on a cycle for a year at 22. Keep it simple bro and do research, if your natty test gets shut down youll be on HRT for life.

Agreed, BAD idea. Once you do this, there’s a good chance you’ll be taking Test. shots the rest of your life. I was about your age for my first go at it. I did 2 cycles within my first year, with some good PCT and months off in between. I had great gains, and my balls never disappeared.

Overall bad idea. For many reasons. One being is that its plenty harder for your body to rebound back from a year cycle than 12 weeks.

Thanks for the help. I’ve just done 3 cycles so far and two of the three were great. Although my first one I did not to PCT stupid me. I plan on doing 3 to 4 cyles a year for now… I was just wondering some of you guy take on running it for that long. THANKS

Very few people are actually fully on for half a year let alone a full year.

Some guys [who are much older than 22] blast and cruise. Which if you don’t know means they’ll run 10 or 14 or however many weeks at say 1G of Test a week or whatever they are on. Then cruise for the next 4-8 weeks of whatever at lower dosages like 250mg a week.

Bottom Line don’t do it

Thanks for the info.

i have went close to a year with a 2 month cruise in the middle. and bounced back fine after with a hcg, clomid, nolva pct. lost less that 10 lbs.

[quote]sacromere wrote:
i have went close to a year with a 2 month cruise in the middle. and bounced back fine after with a hcg, clomid, nolva pct. lost less that 10 lbs. [/quote]

But this doesn’t mean it’s safe for everyone. Perhaps it worked for you. It might not work for you next time, or the next guy who tries it. We appreciate you posting your experience, but please add a disclaimer to protect against ignorant users from duplicating such extreme measures.

Bottom line is that it is scientifically and anecdotally possible to run a cycle for a year or more and fully recover. However, this recovery depends on what you’re using, how long, how much, age, previous AAS/drug use, genetics, and many, many unknown variables.

It’s more of a precaution not to be on for that period of time. Between that and the effect of diminishing returns it is unnecessary and sub-optimal to do this (unless of course you compete and this is your life).

But this doesn’t mean it’s safe for everyone. Perhaps it worked for you. It might not work for you next time, or the next guy who tries it. We appreciate you posting your experience, but please add a disclaimer to protect against ignorant users from duplicating such extreme measures.

I am aware of the risks, and would not recomend it for someone that is not competing. i find that this works best for me as i do compete and like to bulk and then switch some things around to more of a pre contest mix without loosing any gains.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
A year?? 22?? God no.[/quote]

I second that opinion.

lol!

Has anyone around here actually been on that long or longer and gone off or blast/cruise for years and tried to go off?Results? I haven’t and don’t know anyone who has so all the different stuff I hear is just talk, but I’ve always wondered.

At 22 you don’t realize how high your natural test levels are compared to someone my age! I honestly believe that 12 month cycle will permentantly suppress you naturally high levels.

Try a few 12 week cycles if you must…but hold off on this idea until at least you have had all the children you want to have.

Well i have just tapered off after being on since September of last year So i went about 11 months i had periods of heavy cycles and periods of cruising. I had my last shot of test enanthate at 100mg more than 3 weeks ago i actually found tapering off enanthate easier than prop.

Although the arguement is that its easier to control the blood levels of test prop i found the self tapering qualities of test e to work well. A week after my last shot when test levels in my body were dropping below norms i experienced a small amount of lethargy and anxiety for two days I then experienced some soreness in my testicles as my test started kicking in again. I never experienced loss of erections, and i have felt my test kicking into gear again only after 2 more weeks. Ex. morning wood is always a good sign lol.

But for safety sake i have ordered some nolva (as well as some other products for safeties sake) and will begin a 6 week regiment of 20mg a day just to make sure i can bring my test up to optimal levels, I also hope to shrink an existing case of gyno. I put on a signifigant amount of lean permanent muscle mass and lost about 8 pounds of water since going off.

I am now of the belief that lower dose longer duration cycles are more effective than short high dose ones. While i also somewhat believe that lengthy steroid use can permanently inpare your bodies natural test production; I find it interesting that there are a few male birth control products that are being prepared for release in the future that consist of a mix of testosterone and progesterone that claim they can be takin for years and stopped without an adverse affect on the body. I’m sure we are yet to totally understand steroids.