Going Off TRT Cold Turkey

I’ve been stuck in a state of fatigue and lack of sexual activity for 5 years and the worst that can happen is a beautiful women hitting on you and not being able act on it and develop a connection.

I wanted to dive in a manhole to escape the shame and never come out.

1 Like

Story of my life.

I feel no desire to pursue a woman sexually. The attraction is there to her looks. But no drive. And as soon as the making out happens, i feel very little physiological response.

Pde5s somewhat save the day, but i feel like i’m faking most of the time.

Did you end up switching to Marek? I’m with Defy and considering the change, too.

Yea I switched to marek. they seem more knowledgeable but i have been with them for a couple months and they seem more focused on getting money out of me than actually helping. I am considering just staying with defy as they were easier to deal with and werent trying to charge me for every single thing possible

2 Likes

Fyi…looked these guys up just for you. Nice graphics and do only telemedicine. Use the term optimization which implies they know much more than they actually do. Would not use.

Patient care coordinators and look at their providers…would you let these people drive your care?

I’m sure they will happily take your money though.

1 Like

the couple times I spoke to them I got this vibe as well. everything was 2-3x more money than my clinic, wait times were long. I think they are riding the hype built up by their advertising efforts. I wouldn’t pay their premiums tho

1 Like

Thanks, brother. I appreciate you.

What’s wrong the docs on staff, in your book? I’ve found Dr. Gillett seems quite knowledgeable in his interviews.